View the menu from Thai Ginger Express North Lakes & place your takeaway or delivery order online.

Does this restaurant offer table service? Log in; Sign up; Help; Home; Mango Hill 4509 ; Thai Ginger Express; Thai Ginger Express. Restaurant menu.

Stir fried variety of vegetables, topped with peanut sauce. Thai Ginger: College Street, North Lakes 4509: Asian Restaurant: Phone: Official website: Opening hours: 1300 048 424: Thai Ginger restaurant: OPEN now: Menu: None uploaded yet, Plays music: Unknown, Parking: Unknown, Disabled access: Unknown, Alcohol: Unknown, Takes reservations: Unknown, Attire/Dress code: Unknown: Reviews .

They took our card details for the ‘refund’ (even though we paid via their website) and told us to accept the delivery as the meal was now free. The staff are always friendly and service is quick. No comments posted yet Be the first …

Minced chicken marinated with soy sauce and pepper wrapped in pasty deep fried and serves with sweet chilli sauce. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #11 of 90 restaurants in North Lakes . See MENU & Order. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. View the menu from Thai Ginger Restaurant North Lakes & get 10% off when placing your first takeaway or delivery order online. you can now order directly online with us through our website. But don’t take our word for it! Go to basket. Stir fried in sweet and sour sauce with cucumber, pineapple, onion and capsicum. On my last take away wasn’t great, the pork wasn’t cut probably, the meal actually caused bowel problems.

Chicken with yellow curry in coconut milk, potatoes and onion.

Thai Ginger Express, North Lakes: See 67 unbiased reviews of Thai Ginger Express, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 72 restaurants in North Lakes.

Every time we have dinner there it is soooo good. The food is sensational. Fried Rice with and vegies. Table Reservation. Marinated chicken skewers grilled and served with a tasty peanut sauce.

Young girl on phone was very understanding and helpful but Thai lady was then very abusing and discriminating. A mild coconut milk soup flavoured with galangal lemin juice and herbs. Our mouth-watering dishes are prepared with care and fresh ingredients. Good value and they do Gluten Free. Vegetables and noodles wrapped in puff pasty deep fried and served with sweet chilli sauce. Thank you Thai Ginger.

Google Maps. 0. items. King prawns in shredded coconut, deep fried and served with mayonnaise. Thai cuisine is what this restaurant boasts. Khao moo krob (Crispy pork belly with rice). You are an asset Tahlia to Thai Ginger. Yellow curry is to so good. Thai drink made from tea, milk and sugar. It was a lovely surprise to find Thai Ginger on my recent sojourn north of Brisbane. Our food always arrives to our mouths yummo every timeMore, I called in close to closing time and I was still able to have a quick takeaway.. The best Thai food restaurant since it opened in north lakes many years ago. Take-Away Menu - Lunch Special. Our last visit was 19/01/19 to celebrate our...sons birthday. From 12.00. 2 Pieces Spring Roll, Red Curry Chicken, 2 Pieces Curry Puff & 1 Large Jasmin Rice, 4 Pieces Curry Puff, Yellow Curry Chicken, Stir Fry Oyster Beef and Vegetables & 2 Large Jasmine Rice. Menulog. They were abliging and friendly. We'll definitely be coming back. If you are passing through North Lakes, do yourself a favour and stop in to check this one out - you wont...be disappointed.More. $0.00. Open Menu. Riceberry Rice is the new variety of rice that has been bred in Thailand. Order from a wide selection of your favourite Thai food which will be delivered directly to your home or office. Thai Ginger Express, North Lakes: See 67 unbiased reviews of Thai Ginger Express, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 72 restaurants in North Lakes. I have ordered from the takeaway in Northlakes many times and have never been disappointed. 50% OFF Pad Thai! Menulog.

Order from a wide selection of your favourite Thai food which will be delivered directly to your home or office. 10/10 - every meal we have ordered is first class and consistant. Here at Thai Ginger - North Lakes you'll experience delicious Thai cuisine. Fried Tofu with Sweet chilli & Peanut sauce.

Highly recommended. We accept online payments (Card/PayPal) so physical bills aren’t exchanged between customers and the delivery staff. $0.00. Go to basket. Cooked in mild red curry with coconut milk, vegetable, lime leaves and basil leaves. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Called them at 7pm, assured driver was on the way, asked to call back in 15 minutes if order still hadn’t arrived. From 12.00. I will be back to try their sit sown menu.More. I could see by the fillings they were made in house, which is great to see.

A crunchy omelet filled with mixed seafood, placed on a bed of been sprouts, topped with coriander, pepper and a little tomato sauce. Never a visit to enjoy the food has sent us away. We are serving for both pickup and delivery services for all days of the week, mainly for your convenience and satisfaction. Grilled and sliced beef mixed with dried chilli lemon juice, onion, tomato, cucumber and mint. Ordered 1 and half hours before delivery. Online menu of Thai Ginger. Highly recommend. The main I selected was Thai Ginger Expresses...Fish meal which was Barramundi. We are serving Thai Cuisine at its best! At Thai Ginger, our recipe for success is simple – Great food & … Stir fried in oyster sauce, broccoli, carrot, mushroom and baby corn. Great for dining in and also great for take aways. Fried chicken with more of a unique Thai flavor, served with a sweet and sour slightly spicy dipping sauce, served with rice. Reviews of Thai Ginger .

Takeaway food & delivery. Riceberry rice is rich in many antioxidants that help our immune system stay healthy. The service was quite poor and the atmosphere isn't very appealing at all. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Pad Thai. Friendly and fast service. From 12.00. more. Stir fried duck with green vegetable and fresh mushrooms. Regularly order from Thai Ginger. Excellent Thai food. Open now 16:30 - 21:00 +611300048424. Thai green papaya salad, which in Thailand is known as som tam, is one of the most commonly available and popularly consumed dishes in Thailand. They always cook the food well, and it's pretty reasonably priced.

Service is alway timely and friendly. The service was very friendly and efficient and the establishment was very clean and bright, which is a great relief in our current circumstances. Both dining in and takeaway has left me satisfied. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. There are no reviews for Thai Ginger Restaurant, Australia yet. Thai crispy fried pork with ganic cut in bite sized pieces served with rice.

Food just melted in our mouths, making us crave more. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Thank you Thai Ginger. Booked our meals to be sent and so happy. Deep fried crab ball serves with sweet chilli sauce. I had wanted to go to this restaurant and sit down but this time I just had a special lunch Pad Thai with...Chicken. Many guests come here to enjoy nicely cooked green curry chicken, chicken satay and thai chicken. Open. Stir fried with onion, carrots, capsicum, baby corn, shallots and cashew nuts. Thai Food Delivery in North Lakes.

For dinner my partner and I ordered the steamed dim sums, Chilli Basil Chicken (medium), Satay Chicken (mild) and some Jasmine Rice. Thai Ginger. The dish is comprised of sweet, thinly sliced BBQ pork, a few pieces of Thai sausage and a half a boiled egg on top of a mound of rice, which is then covered in a sweet gravy sauce. Fish meal which was Barramundi. "Thanks again for such great food we’ll order off you soon����", "Food was hot on delivery and was one of the best Satays I’ve ever had", stir fried thick noodles with egg and vegetables, popular stir fry thin noodles with egg, bean curd and vegetables, stir fried rice noodles with vegetables, basil and chilli, Southern Thai style with thin rice noodles, bean sprouts and vegetables, stir fried with fresh chilli, basil and vegetables, stir fried variety of vegetables, topped with peanut sauce, stir fried in oyster sauce, broccoli, carrot, mushroom and baby corn, stir fried with celery, capsicum, onion, carrot and beans flavoured with lemon grass, lime leaves and chilli paste, stir fried with garlic, pepper and served with steamed vegetables, steamed green vegetables topped with peanut sauce, stir fried with fresh ginger, spring onion and vegetables, stir fried in sweet and sour sauce with cucumber, pineapple, onion and capsicum, stir fried duck with green vegetables and fresh mushrooms, stir fried with onion, carrots, capsicum, baby corn, shallots and cashew nuts, grilled and sliced beef mixed with dried chilli lemon juice, onion, tomato, cucumber and mint, Yam Talay (Combination Seafood) (GF) (Mild), Thai style salad, cooked combination seafood mixed with lemon juice and fresh herbs, seasoned with special sauce, sliced bbq pork dressed with a spicy combo of fresh lemon juice, carrots, coriander and classic thai herbs & spices, a zesty combo of tender mixed chicken, freshly squeezed lemon juice, fish sauce, chilli, red onions, coriander and spring onions, Family Pack - Bangkok Pack - For 2 People, 2 x 2 Pieces Spring Roll, 1 x Red Curry chicken, 2 x Pieces Curry Puff, 1 x Large Jasmine Rice.