My need to devour each book consumes me, and THE BILLIONAIRE'S OBSESSION is one prime example! But what starts out as a simple favor soon becomes a whole lot more than he bargained for when the woman he's seeking slips away from him every time he gets close to finding her. The answer is no. Jason Sutherland is a billionaire investor who has it all: good looks, billions of dollars, and every expensive toy a man could ever want. When new books are released, we'll charge your default payment method for the lowest price available during the pre-order period. It is written by a well known American novelist named JS Scott. Will their differences and emotional distance tear the two of them apart? Dr. Madeline Reynolds adores her best friend Kara and her fiancé Simon, but being forced into the company of Sam Hudson, because they are both in Simon and Kara’s wedding, is pure torture. But when he finds out that she’s getting married, he decides that he’s staking his claim before it’s too late, and it will take more than a little deception and risk to accomplish his goal. I’ve deceived everyone, including my own brothers, in an effort to hide what I do and who I really am. Sparks fly as Tate and Lara become involved in a battle of wits and wills that will ignite flames of passion and desire like neither one of them have ever experienced. Without his former career to fill every minute of the day, Kade's looking for something to challenge him--now that he's lost the career that had meant everything to him. Reclusive billionaire Simon Hudson would rather be behind a computer creating computer games than rubbing elbows with the elite and he knows exactly what he wants...until he meets Kara Foster. After four years of working for “the billionaire boss from hell” Ally Caldwell thinks she finally has her life on the right track. As we fall into each other, both hungry for a passion we’ve never known, I wonder if I can be what Zane needs when I’m struggling to find myself again. Several critics reviewed her books as unique romance stories and referred them to be read by all those readers who have interests in reading romance novels. Yet, he doesn’t give up, and I couldn’t ignore the white-hot passion that sizzled between the two of us. He'd been reunited with a sister he hadn’t realized existed. Will the handsome, alpha billionaire really be a solution to her problems, or will he end up being a major complication and a danger to her emotional sanity? I did as much charity work as I possibly could for the homeless, and I was perfectly happy with the choices I'd made. The Billionaire's Salvation ~ Max book. The fire between Gabe and Chloe burns hot, but can Chloe finally let go of her horrifying life before Gabe and give him a chance?, Is she strong enough to reach out and take a man who wants her, doesn’t want to change her, and who cares about her exactly as she is? Zane Colter challenges me to live again, laugh again, live my life again. But when she ends up in a situation that could very well be her destruction, Simon steps up to help her, not realizing that in saving Kara, he might very well be salvaging his own soul. This book can be read as a stand alone even if you haven't read and of the books in The Billionaire's Obsession series. Yeah…he was as happy as a man could be, considering he had lost the other half of his soul and most of his heart when fate had torn his wife away from him.

Honestly, I thought the same thing, until I became a statistic, a missing person who was assumed dead. Or so he believed…until the day he rescued a mysterious woman in the park, a female who somehow had managed to reignite a part of him that he thought was long dead...Suddenly, Max's protective, dominant, possessive male instincts flare to life, leaving him at a loss as to how lightning could possibly strike twice in one lifetime. JS Scott gives the credit of her success as a write to her supporters and wishes the number of her fans keeps growing with every book she releases in the future. Another very interesting volume of this series is called ‘The Billionaire’s Game – Kade’. Except…I’m not dead. But Sam wants to be more than polite, and he wants another chance to make things right, so he offers Maddie a bold proposition, an offer he knows she’ll have a very hard time declining even though she hates him. After so many months in captivity, I’m lost, hopelessly damaged. This in turn enabled the bestselling series to become even more popular among the readers. I do my best to make sure the book lists are complete and current, but due to human or machine error while attempting to keep 9000+ authors up to date, the occasional book can be missed or will be listed under an alternate title. After a short while, Max Hamilton comes across a mysterious lady in a park and rescues him. Not that I blame you for believing that. Kindle Edition. Can he convince Chloe to accept a job at his horse ranch so he can see her every day and slowly watch her passion emerge as she learns to trust a man again? We'll base this on various factors for example "If you like Jack Reacher..." or "If you like short stories in the horror genre". Each of the books of this series features a different set of main characters, who are shown falling in love and engaging in erotic and sensual romance. Reclusive billionaire Simon Hudson would rather be behind a computer creating computer games than rubbing elbows with the elite and he knows exactly what he wants...until he meets Kara Foster. But as she begins to see more and more of the real Travis beneath his dark façade, she can’t seem to resist the dangerous lure of their unlikely attraction. I was kidnapped, shackled, beaten, and deprived of the basic necessities, and pretty much left to find a slow, painful demise. Every so often, I come across a series that is impossible to put down. And is it really possible that she could be a lost sibling to two people like Max Hamilton and Maddie Hudson? I still haven't had my fill of this couple even after all four books! Billionaire Simon Hudson makes her an offer that is impossible to refuse, but terrifying to accept from a man that she's never met. Life has always been simple for Gabe Walker…until the moment he kisses Chloe Colter at a New Year’s Eve party.

Not that I blame you for believing that. How could I have given myself to Marcus so many years ago, yet have these feelings for his twin brother, Blake? After meeting with him, my only emotion was gratitude that he was going to try to rescue my sister. Needing nothing less than a miracle to save her, Kara gets rescue from an unknown, unlikely and overwhelming source. He wants her, and he’s used to getting what he wants.

Can these two very different, very stubborn people actually be meant to be together? Wrong place, wrong time.

For over a year, Simon watches over Kara, but stubbornly refuses to admit his desire to possess her, not even to himself. Her fiancé is out of dental school, ready to go to work at a thriving practice, and it would finally be her turn to go back and finish her college degree. Billionaire Travis Harrison does everything he possibly can to repair the Harrison name after a scandal nearly destroyed his family years ago. Reclusive billionaire Simon Hudson would rather be behind a computer creating computer games than rubbing elbows with the elite and he knows exactly what he wants...until he meets Kara Foster. The obstinate female keeps shoving him closer and closer to the edge of sanity every single day. Unfortunately Hope, the little sister of his best friend, was off limits. I’m hanging on, but just barely. Finally he had family again, a reprieve from the pain and loneliness that had haunted him since his devastating loss. Books In Order. It makes her life so much simpler to fight with him than to admit to the combustible chemistry growing between the two of them. Billionaire Simon Hudson makes her an offer that is impossible to refuse, but terrifying to accept from a man that she's never met. But I’m not sure if I’ll ever be the same woman I was before I was held captive by a madman. What he doesn’t have is the one thing he wants the most: Hope Sinclair.

Is he truly being given another chance at real happiness, or would it be dangled in front of him, only to be taken away once again? What he doesn’t have is the one thing he wants the most: Hope Sinclair. He was like a stranger to me. But what starts out as a simple favor soon becomes a whole lot more than he bargained for when the woman he's seeking slips away from him every time he gets close to finding her.

I am often asked by readers of the site if I accept donations as a “thank you” for the work I put into the site. The book consists of the main characters as Max Hamilton and Mia. More Details / Buy.

JS Scott hails from Florida and her close relatives and friends call her ‘Jan’. I thought I was strong, that I was doing fine, until I saw Jason Sutherland last New Year’s Eve, and he stripped me bare in more ways than one. I have a big release schedul, Good morning! Is my One Night With a Billionaire going to be my downfall…or my salvation?

Lara isn't willing to divulge that information, and Tate is determined to uncover her motives. I traveled. 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,174. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Every 2 weeks we send out an e-mail with 6-8 Book Recommendations. Heart Of The Billionaire (The Billionaire’s Obsess…, Billionaire Max Hamilton thought he was finally st…, After four years of working for “the billionaire b…, Jason Sutherland is a billionaire investor who has…, Mine for Christmas: A Simon and Kara Novella, Lara Bailey isn't in Rocky Springs for the hot spr…, Book 8 of the NY Times & USA Today bestselling The…, The Billionaire's Christmas Virgin: Prelude to Billionaire Unknown - Blake, For readers of The Billionaire's Obsession series!…, No longer available, can be read in Billionaire Un…, What happens when a man you've always hated turns …, The Virgin Auction: Prelude To Billionaire Unloved ~ Jett, What happens when you're instantly drawn and inexp…, Author Note: Although this series is loosely conne…. Scott. I was kidnapped, shackled, beaten, and deprived of the basic necessities, and pretty much left to find a slow, painful demise.