Head up the path that all the guards are standing guard at.

Despite Myrrine's please for him to spare Kassandra, Nikolaos ignored and held her up by the hand. The Wolf of Sparta.

For the first time since the traumatic events of their childhood, the Misthios is about to stand face-to-face with Nikolaos, The Wolf of Sparta.

At some point, Nikolaos met and married Myrrine, the daughter of King Leonidas I of Sparta. Version: 1.00 | Updated: 10/24/2018 FAQ of the Month Winner: October 2018 | Official GameFAQs Guide.

[11], In the aftermath of Nikolaos' disappearance, his step son Stentor was appointed polemarch of his army and were dispatched to Boeotia to claim the region from Athens. Either way, you will get the same information out of him.

They’re right here, Here are the best Nintendo Switch deals for Black Friday 2020.

This is a very easy quest. fl.

This is one step on your way to getting the best ending in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Elias Toufexis From where The Final Push ended, follow the path up the cliff past the …

When Alexios was about to be thrown off the cliff by a priest, he was stopped by Kassandra, who unintentionally pushed both him off and seemingly killing both him and Alexios. [9] Though desiring revenge, Kassandra ultimately spared Nikolaos' life. Unsere Mitarbeiter haben es uns zum Ziel gemacht, Produktvarianten verschiedenster Variante ausführlichst unter die Lupe zu nehmen, damit Interessierte ganz einfach den Der wolf von sparta finden können, den Sie zuhause möchten. Andros is a pretty small island with not much to do, but it plays a vital role.

After some talk, you are given a choice, kill him for revenge, or let him go.

If you chose option one, prepare for another battle. The Wolf of Sparta All Rights Reserved. Political information After the shocking revelation that his child is actually alive, the reunion turns heated, and you’re given a choice of whether to attack Nikolaos, or try to talk it out.

Instead, you're going to reunite two brothers. By rating, I know if a post needs improvement or if it's worthy of gamers everywhere. Kassandra: T… Write your own epic odyssey and become a legendary Greek Hero in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, an inspiring adventure where you must forge your destiny in a world where every choice matters. She learned that Nikolaos was not her biological father and that she needed to find her mother Myrrine to know more. Choosing between sparing and killing Nikolaos in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is not just a matter of morality; your decision will have major consequences on the late campaign, and … Most believed him to have died, while others suspected he had deserted his post or simply disappeared. Affiliations Kassandra made her way there along the dirt road lined with Spartansoldiers. The Wolf of Sparta is part of The Wolf Hunt you’ll get in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey within the area of Megaris.

The Nikolaos Choice: should you kill or spare the Wolf of Sparta? From where The Final Push ended, follow the path up the cliff past the Spartan warriors.

After starring at Kassandra for a few moments, Nikolaos then threw her off the cliffs to her seemingly death. In 446 BCE, the two had a son named Alexios. 1. Nikolaos reluctantly stood by this sentence and personally attempted to carry it out, only for Kassandra to survive, and, in exile, grew up to become a legendary mercenary. Onwards to Phokis For the first time since the traumatic events of their childhood, the Misthios is about to stand face-to-face with Nikolaos, The Wolf of Sparta. https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Nikolaos?oldid=902649, Nikolaos (Νικολαος) means 'victory of the people', from which the.

For the first time since the traumatic events of their childhood, the Misthios is about to stand face-to-face with Nikolaos, The Wolf of Sparta. Megaris, Greece

A Pirate's Life offers a couple of different choices when it comes to completing, so we're here to let you know which ones are best. However, a catastrophe befell the family one fateful day when an Oracle prophesied the destruction of Sparta at the hands of Myrrine's children. Previous Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. She pushed him back, catching him just before he could fall from the edge of the cliff. Now that we can ditch the third wheel, look up to the cliff and you can see dear old dad looking everything like the poster child of Rafiki without the holding of Simba the cub. He was also the adoptive father of Stentor.

Historical information Because his step-daughter was descended from Leonidas, Nikolaos had high hopes for her to live up to their grandfather's fame and valor. [5], Nikolaos and his family were brought to Mount Taygetos, where they await the sentencing surrounded by the Cult. Kassandra was then left alone atop the cliff, where she picked up Nikolaos' helm. Nikolaos of Sparta was a Spartan general during the Peloponnesian War and the stepfather of mercenary Kassandra. After the cutscenes and the choice you make, the quest will be complete. Eventually, he adopted Stentor into his household, taking him with throughout his battles.

450 – c. 422 BCEGreece Date [6] The army was later assisted by a mysterious misthios, who sabotaged Athenian supplies[2] and eliminated the Athenian-hired mercenary Hyrkanos the Cunning. If you choose to kill Nikolaos, the following happens: If you choose to spare Nikolaos, the following happens: Whether you choose to kill or spare Nikolaos, the rewards for the quest will be the same, and you’ll still be told the same information. So, at a point you'll be ready to face Nikolaos, aka The Wolf of Sparta. The time had come for Kassandra to confront her father Nikolaos, the Wolf of Sparta, and revisit the ghosts of the past. Experience the best and the worst of gaming. Atop the cliff-edge overlooking the battlefield, Nikolaos waits to see the Misthios that has been so helpful in overcoming the Atheneans in Megaris.

Did this guide help you?

Immediately after killing Aristaios, Nikolaos was found by Kassandra, who was similarly sent to Boeotia to assist Stentor.

Crewless is a mission that could've been finished before actually accepting the quest, but we're here to help you out either way. Species

She also gained Nikolaos' sword. Either way, you will get the same information out of him. [6], By the time of the Peloponnesian War, Nikolas rose up the ranks in the Spartan Army, eventually becoming a general, helping to contribute numerous victories to his polis. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. If not, then continue onward. What could go wrong? Kill or Spare Nikolaos Wolf of Sparta is a very important choice in AC Odyssey.

[12] Around 427 BCE, Nikolaos reemerged from exile and decided to secretly help Stentor with his conquer efforts. Human So here's what we have in our Andros Guide so far.

Biographical information Location Memory type Nikolaos of Sparta, also known as the Wolf of Sparta, was a Spartan general who lived during the 5th century BCE.

[10] As Nikolaos was never found, he was declared dead by Sparta. [7], In 431 BCE, Nikolaos was posted in Megaris to conquer the region with Stentor. He is a fairly tough fight, but since it’s just him and you one on one it isn’t too bad. The game just bug, i start others places but i cant go on in the game history. By James Billcliffe, Kassandra confronted her father Nikolaos many years after the fall on Mount Taygetos. I spared Nikolaos, but the quest info is saying that "the entire Spartan army" will now want to kill me (even though their soldiers are not actually hostile to me); in The Wolf's Fate, it says that I'm headed to Elpenor's place to get my reward for the Wolf's head (even though I never killed him), and Baranabas asked me what it was like to kill my father. Head up the path that all the guards are standing guard at.

While this is an easy quest, it’s one that will impact the rest of the game.