(may go down to 7-8% flavour next time). I find this harsh before a long steep. Concentrated Red Oak flavouring by The Flavor Apprentice. Shipping was really fast too (24hrs), hats off to vapable for providing a great service. Our Flavour Drops contain no fats, calories, sweeteners or preservatives. Amber Tobacco American Red Tobacco Aniseed Tobacco Apple Tobacco Cherry Tobacco G.V Tobacco Golden Tobacco High Holborn Tobacco Liqourice Tobacco Rainbow Tobacco RY4 RY4.5 Strawberry Tobacco Tobacco Tobacco Freshtaste Tobacco Menthol Tobacco Mint Vanilla Tobacco Virginia Tobacco The concentrate goes a long ways but keep in mind that the flavor is dependent on your taste and liking. Monday - Friday8am - 4pmSaturday - SundayClosed. I use a Kangertech mini @ 14 watts with an Innoken tank.

on my second 100ml bottle now,excellent hand rolled tobacco flavour, 10ml, 30ml, 30ml (3 x 10ml), 100ml, 500ml, About UsContact UsDelivery InformationHelp and FAQ'sTerms and ConditionsPrivacy & Cookies PolicyWarranties and Returns, E Liquid Shortfills5 for £10 E LiquidElectronic Cigarette Starter KitsCoilsMods, DIY E liquid Starter KitsPG, VG and NicshotsBottles, Syringes and AccessoriesVapable Flavour ConcentratesCapella Flavour ConcentratesInawera Flavour ConcentratesTPA Flavour Concentrates, Tel: 01704 222999Email: [email protected], Customer Service Opening Hours:9.30am-5.30pm Mon-Fri10am-2pm Saturday, Vapable Ltd, Unit 19 Dalweb Industrial Estate, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 8DE, This Product: Rich Tobacco Flavour Concentrate Bottle Size (ml): 10ml, Original Cigarette Flavour Concentrate Bottle Size (ml): 10ml, Cuban0 Perfumer's Apprentice Flavour Concentrate Bottle Size (ml): 10ml, Nicotine Shot Calculator / Shortfill Calculator, Shortfills Made with Capella Concentrates, Shortfills Made With Flavour West Concentrates, Shortfills Made With Perfumers Apprentice Concentrates, Perfumer's Apprentice Flavour Concentrates. williamnolan19651 The concentrate is light in color which surprised me and it … * Tobacco Flavour Concentrates: Please choose an option to add this product to your cart. Just added a 30ml and 10ml for DIY'rs. I made this initially at 7%, (50/50 mix) and let it steep for a week. Infinite Scrolling is (ON) & Page Numbering is (OFF) Sort By:  Choose Options. This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in DIY e-liquid. Diacetyl free, Acetoin free and Acetyl Proprionyl free. Made from a combination of natural herbs, teas, beans, and other artificial flavors to best simulate the taste of tobacco. Thanks for contacting us! & 48MG Nicotine for a strength of 18mg. Honey Wood Tobacco Flavor West Concentrate. It is not to be vaped without diluting. Think I’ll dilute it down to about 4-5%. Start at 1%. Sign up to our newsletter and we'll keep you posted with news and deals each week! Tastes great to add strength to other tobacco flavours, or if you add... A new (2015) tobacco blend. 7 Leaves Ultimate Tobacco (FA) $3.95  Choose Options. – October 14, 2018, wow what can I say, made this at pg50/vg50, nic 6ml. “At last”! Original Blend Tobacco by Capella flavor drops Capella Flavour Drops are water soluble, highly concentrated, multi-purpose flavour concentrates. Total Products: 172. The highly concentrated nature of our... By capturing the sweet, complex flavour of the finest pipe tobacco blends, Black Honey Tobacco is one of our more mellow tobacco flavours. Our Flavour Drops contain no fats, calories, sweeteners or preservatives. Latakia has a dry, smokey exhale with sour and bitter accents. It’s good enough to be vaped as a single flavor, but can easily be tailored to a 555 or a darker Ry4 mix. 15% off your first order. Use Virginia Fire Cured Tobacco on its own for its heady aroma, or combine it with other tobacco flavours or spices in your own blend.

The highly concentrated nature of... Smokey Tobacco by Capella Flavor Drops 7 Leaves Tobacco contains aspects of... Start at 1.5% or 2.5 drops per ml There can be variance in the colour of different batches of the same flavour. Capella Flavour Drops are water soluble, highly concentrated, multi-purpose flavour concentrates. If you prefer tobacco flavours, this one will make you more than satisfied. Something for every tobacco fan! A truly American creation hosting subtle Italian tobacco notes, this flavour stands very well on it's own but does need to be used as a slightly higher ratio than other FA tobacco flavours between 15... A veritable masterpiece of flavour design, Virginia Tobacco is a delicate and sophisticated tobacco flavour, perfect for an all-day vape.