Liity Facebookiin ja pidä yhteyttä käyttäjän Toni Burke ja muiden tuttujesi kanssa.

Toni Burke on Facebookissa. 'We will work closely with complainants to challenge such behaviour and will seek to take the appropriate action in each case.

The original Women Who Eat on Tubes group still currently appears if a user searches for it on the site, The page states its intention is to be 'observational, not judgemental', adding that it 'doesn't intimidate or bully', 'There are more important things to worry about.'. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. View the profiles of people named Burke Tony. Steve Burton, Transport for London's director of enforcement and on-street operations, said: 'Taking photos on the Tube isn't illegal, but we ask anyone doing so to ensure that they use common sense and respect for other passengers. 'If you notice anyone acting suspiciously on your journey, or if you have witnessed an incident, we want to hear from you as your information could assist officers and prevent a crime taking place.'. I write stuff, I make films, I create stuff. Zobrazit profily lidí, kteří se jmenují Tony Burke. 'It was set up because I was intrigued by the subject matter. Twitter's Jack Dorsey and shirtless Sean Penn stroll on Hawaii beach after testy few months for tech CEO who faced ouster bid, accusations of censorship and Senate grilling, Commerce Department will NOT shut down TikTok today after court halted Trump's order - as company says it still doesn't know if its plan to give Oracle and Walmart oversight has been approved by the administration, 'Lucky I was there!' Rockefeller Christmas tree is cut down and shipped to NYC, but how will they stop it becoming a covid magnet?

Transport for London said while it is not illegal to take photographs of people on the Tube, if any of the women feel threatened, they should contact British Transport Police, Steve Burton, TfL's Director of Enforcement and On-Street Operations, said: 'If any customer has concerns about such behaviour, believing there may be a sinister motive, they are advised to speak to the police'. Registrer deg på Facebook for å kome i kontakt med Tony Burke og andre du kanskje kjenner. Mr Burke said he had changed the Facebook page to 'private' so only members can see the content posted after 'various people with not a lot else to do infiltrated' the group. 'I'm considering taking the group down,' he said. A protest against the Women Who Eat On Tubes group in the form of a picnic on the Circle Line is due to go ahead on Monday, according to organisers writing on their Facebook page.