For this ranking, I stuck to the ramen you can buy in a plastic package, and excluded ramen soup cups -- which, as an added bonus helps us avoid the cheddar and alfredo flavors.

With a score of 7.3/10, this “fire” ramen placed fourth. Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2015. We use cookies to personalize your experience on our website. I know I can’t be the only one. Even vegetarians can enjoy our Soy Sauce and Chili flavors … Verified Purchase.

With reduced sodium content and no added MSG, the great taste you love has been stripped down to its essential noodle goodness. Maruchan Beef. Anyone else get through college on Top Ramen? Closing this banner will accept all cookies. 4.0 out of 5 stars Nissin Top Ramen Oriental Flavor is the best! Or lack thereof. Love, love, love this product.

Flavors on Flavors. I use it in everything now, and add salt to taste. Lurking in the dark. Copycat Oriental Flavor Top Ramen. I actually have no idea what this flavor is … Nissin Top Ramen ORIENTAL is the ONLY ramen with no animal products. Nissin Top Ramen – Soy Sauce Flavor (pack of 24) Formerly Oriental Flavor, Same Great Flavor Fire. Here is a copycat that tastes just like it, without the sodium.

The best ramen flavor is salty but not too salty, complex but not too weird, umami-laden but not fake-tasting. This particular flavor is difficult to find in local stores. It is listed as an acceptable food for VEGANs. It was the way to stretch the dollar. Delicious as is or tossed with your favorite ingredients, Top Ramen® is always a simple pleasure. I just looooove the flavor of the Oriental flavor ramen, but don't want the MSG or high salt.

This one actually tastes like beef broth, doing a much better job of lending its flavor … I know there are a lot of us out there. Afraid to admit our culinary past.