I’ll be buying these as long as they’re available. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. My review follows with pictures and product information “Damn you Trader Joe's!!”. The mint is there.

2 Packs Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Peppermint Joe's Cookies 9.4oz, , but backed by eBay Money back guarantee, Get the item you ordered or your money back, eBay Money Back Guarantee. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

Want to see more items I’ve reviewed from Trader Joe’s? Copyrights © 2017 Baking Bites &trade.

11 Recipes to Use Up Leftover Girl Scout Cookies — In Case You Have Any Left, 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Girl Scout Cookies Gallery, Taste Test: The Top Store-Bought Chocolate Chip Cookies, Ranked, How to Make Your Favorite Girl Scout Cookies at Home Gallery. The new Trader Joe’s Mini Dark Chocolate Mint Coins are bite sized and packed with the same kind of chocolate and mint flavor combination you expect from the original Thin Mints. But this product also makes me wonder. I wish I could get them at Trader Joe's and am very mad that they discontinued them. This means that the cookies will look a bit scuffed up (and a few may be stuck together, if it is warm), which didn’t bother me at all. Trader Joe's Mini Dark Chocolate Mint Coins (pack of 2) Mint Chocolate Cookies Coated with Dark Chocolate…. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Thin Mints are the best selling Girl Scout cookies by quite a margin and many fans stock their freezers full during cookie season at the beginning of each year.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Your 50 Favorite Trader Joe's Items, Ranked. Overall, each cookie is a pleasant bite. Condition is New. A 6-ounce box costs $1.99.

The only reason for the 3 star review is because the price was at least triple what Trader Joe's charged.

Trader Joe’s New Dark Chocolate Mint Coin Cookies Are a Lot Like Thin Mints, Are you a fan of Thin Mints? You'll find the coins on … Dolce Vita Classic Italian Biscotti of Jar - 40oz, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 55 product ratings, HighKey Keto Friendly Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings, HIGHKEY Chocolate Chip Mini Cookie - 3 Pack, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 7 product ratings. •these sell out very fast every year! Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. If you know Thin Mints, you know what these crunchy treats taste like. Trader Joe’s now offers a similar sweet treat all year round, Transform Weekend Brunch With 10-Minute Blueberry Syrup.

Pecan Pie or Pumpkin Pie: Which One Wins Thanksgiving. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. The question of copying money came up in class and we had a quick discussion about the rules, laws, and safe guards dealing with money. They're mint chocolate cookies coated with dark chocolate. Cookie monsters crumbled happily when Trader Joe's posted the news on Instagram. For the three months that the mint stars are available, the coin cookies temporarily disappear. Here is the visual run down of what you get if you buy this product: The box of Trader Joe’s Mini Dark Chocolate Mint Coins: The nutritional information and the ingredients: How Trader Joe’s describes these (in a camp fire tune): Would I buy this again? Please share your favorite items and recipes! These have more of a dark chocolate flavor to them than the girl scout cookies. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Skip to main navigation. The cookies in Trader Joe’s Mini Dark Chocolate Mint Coins have a nice chocolate flavor. Unable to add item to List.

All Rights Reserved. Please try again later. Calorie breakdown: 42% fat, 53% carbs, 5% protein. As far as confectionary conflicts go, few battles have raged as passionately or as endlessly as the rivalry between milk and dark chocolate. “Currently addicted! That's what we call value. Click on Thoughts & Reviews of Trader Joe’s for a searchable list.

The mint is there. Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Mint Stars Chocolate Shortbread Cookies 10 Oz. 2 Packs Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Peppermint Joe's Cookies 9.4oz. About this item. Yes, I would buy Trader Joe’s Mini Dark Chocolate Mint Coins again. I blog at night, but teach by day. These have more of a dark chocolate flavor to them than the girl scout cookies. Your email address will not be published. There was a problem adding this item to Cart.

Please try again. Your 50 Favorite Trader Joe's Holiday Items, Ranked. Trader Joe’s says the Mini Dark Chocolate Mint Coins will be available from January to September, at which point the star-shaped cookies will come back for the holidays.

But I asked, “How many of you have been to the dollar store and seen fake money play sets?” They had all seen them. I liked the flavor and size of these cookies.

Did you try it? But in the offseason, in case your freezer supply of Thin Mints runs low, now you can restock with Mint Coins. The brand's Mini Dark Chocolate Mint Coins hit shelves back in late June, and customers are now beginning to take notice to this low-calorie, Thin Mint alternative.

They’re delicious and, thanks to their small size, they’re easy to eat by the handful.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. More Galleries. Trader Joe’s now offers a similar cookie with a new shape to fill the void when the chocolate stars have gone out: Mini Dark Chocolate Coins. Today's review is of Trader Joe's Mini Dark Chocolate Mint Coins.

These are dangerous. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

The Highest Rated Food You Can Buy On Amazon. We do not have any recommendations at this time Continue shopping Currently unavailable. The size makes them just perfect for … Jun 1, 2019 - Trader Joe's Mini Dark Chocolate Mint Coins are new and might remind you of something more familiar. Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2019, Need a refund on the box of cookies not delivered, Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2019. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Shipped with USPS First Class Package. "

But TJ’s stars only shine for part of the year, since they are just available during the winter holidays. Currency questions often come up. 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 17 product ratings, Grandma's Cookies Variety Tray - 2.5oz (36 Count), 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 29 product ratings, Keebler Scooby-Doo Graham Cracker Sticks - Cinnamon - 11 oz, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 9 product ratings, Trader Joe's Chocolate Chocolate Dark Chocolates, Trader Joe's Almond Chocolate Dark Chocolates. Jun 1, 2019 - Trader Joe's Mini Dark Chocolate Mint Coins are new and might remind you of something more familiar. Hopefully, the packaging will give up the famed cookie that these are so very similar to. We do not have any recommendations at this time. There is joy, expectation, and an almost instant disappointment when you realize how much packaging you have and how little product you are left with. 79. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Yup, a plastic bag that contains more air than product. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Now if Trader Joe’s can just manage to come out with its own version of Caramel deLites, we’ll be set for the year. The cookies in Trader Joe’s Mini Dark Chocolate Mint Coins have a nice chocolate flavor. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease.

They have a great flavor and texture, and I love that they’re made with a real chocolate coating. Required fields are marked *. There are 140 calories in a 8 cookies serving of Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Mint Coins. Decorate cupcakes. They’re round shortbread cookies, dipped in dark chocolate and infused with peppermint oil.

Rejoice, cookie connoisseurs. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The new Trader Joe’s Mini Dark Chocolate Mint Coins are bite sized and packed with the same kind of chocolate and mint flavor combination you expect from the original Thin Mints. In fact, chocolate it the top ingredient here but is the 4th ingredient in a box of Thin Mints. Get it on time if you order in the next 8h 18m 20s, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Pepperidge Farm (Grocery, Pantry and Fresh), Anyone Can Master This Chocolate Truffle Recipe, Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2020. HuiYouHui Pirate Gold Coins Plastic Set of 100,Play Gold Treasure Coins for Play Favor Party Supplies, Pirate Party, Treasure Hunt Game and Party Favors. Thanks as always for stopping by! Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. October 23, 2020 in Category: What's New.

Those are a cult favorite, and they won’t be going anywhere.

3 Comments. But TJ’s stars only shine for part of the … In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Royal Dansk Danish Butter Cookies - 24oz.

Looking back one of my favorite things I go through as a history teacher is sometimes going through the mundane Jeopardy worthy facts that kids just love and adore knowing for no other reason other than to know those facts. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. When they’re not available from neighborhood scouts, I like to make my own Homemade Thin Mints (regular or Gluten Free), but Trader Joe’s released a new cookie into their lineup that makes things even easier. r/traderjoes: Trader Joe's is an excellent place to pick up some really cool groceries at great prices. Every Single 'Shark Tank' Kitchen Gadget You Can … BecomeBetty.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Copyright © 2020 — BecomeBetty.com • All rights reserved. This gives the cookies a better mouthfeel and more chocolate flavor!