Whenever you are trading with CFDs (Contracts for Difference) and you wish to open a position with a given instrument, there will be a required margin of funds in order to open and maintain the position. This protects you from losing more money than your deposit. “Free Funds” refers to funds that are not blocked as collateral for open positions. How to calculate my maximum quantity of CFD units? Trading 212 Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission (Register number RG-03-0237). The information on this site is not directed at residents of the United States and Canada, and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. How to calculate my maximum quantity of CFD units? As a retail client, you will never lose more funds than you have initially deposited to your Trading 212 account. The information on this site is not directed at residents of the United States and Canada, and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. The funds will appear as blocked while the position remains open and they will be released again once the position is closed. Can I replace cash I have withdrawn?

Due to the Negative Balance Protection policy, we will send a. , when you have lost your available funds. What does margin and blocked funds mean? The blocked funds will change depending on whether your position is profitable or losing and that will respectively affect your account status. Blocked funds Cash flows generated by a foreign project that cannot be immediately repatriated to the parent firm because of capital flow restrictions imposed by the host government. Trading 212 Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission (Register number RG-03-0237). The funds will appear as blocked while the position remains open and they will be released again once the position is closed. Can I set both profit and loss values for the Take Profit/ Stop Loss Order on my open position?

Do I have to pay for keeping my position. Yes, the platform can close your position(s) automatically if you have a losing position and not enough funds in your account to guarantee it (margin).

Due to the Negative Balance Protection policy, we will send a margin call, when you have lost your available funds.Once your positions are no longer able to be maintained, we will automatically close them and protect you from going into a negative balance.

The blocked funds will change depending on whether your position is profitable or losing and that will respectively affect your. Why do spot instruments prices differ from futures instruments? How to adjust the trading preferences of my CFD account?

In which currency is my profit calculated? If you are to open a position with 1000 CFD units of Gold at the current price 1,728.10, the margin for opening the position will be £4 680.92. Can I continue trading if I have lost all the money in my Practice Account? Once your positions are no longer able to be maintained, we will automatically close them and protect you from going into a negative balance. When a fund is suspected to be generated from illegal activities or criminal acts, the government can impose certain regulations hindering the money from being be … Significant loss in initial funds and profit due to negligence. Once trading opened again BCH was below 2000, no way to react to crypto volatility in this case. As a retail client, you will never lose more funds than you have initially deposited to your Trading 212 account. The blocked funds will change depending on whether your position is profitable or losing and that will respectively affect your account status. *If the market of the instrument for this position is closed, the platform will close the first position with an opened market. Once your positions are no longer able to be maintained, we will automatically close them and protect you from going into a negative balance. What does the account status show? How to adjust the trading preferences of my CFD account? Trading 212 offer a range of offers to its users, including an up to date economic calendar, detailed (but succinct) technical analysis for each tradable asset, a daily world news update, and a whole host of educational video and written tutorials explaining critical trading concepts, graphs and analysis. Your positions will be closed following the order of their opening* (“first in, first out” principle) until the account status is over 25% again. Why do spot instruments prices differ from futures instruments?