Withdrawal methods.

Found in different topic: https://www.reddit.com/r/eupersonalfinance/comments/ednd9o/what_is_the_best_brokerage_company_in_eu_for_long/fbjqy6n/. Trading 212 is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Financial Supervision Commission (FSC). Withdrawal fee: No fees.

save. What should I do if my withdrawal is missing after 3 working days? I should be in green) yet according to them my position is still in the red ... i.e. - Complete lack of transparency. How long does it take to withdraw money from my account?

Trading 212 offers several, the most common ways of depositing money into trading account: Credit and Debit Card, Wire Transfer, as well e-payment Skrill, Dotpay, Giropay, SafetyPay, Carte Bleue, Mister Cash, Direct eBanking, CashU and UnionPay. Haven't used any. Does it only trade US stock exchanges?

Any input is appreciated! Also I heard that Trading 212 "only" has ("a handful of") US stocks. Shitty support, hidden fees etc.?

What should I do if my withdrawal is missing after 3 working days? Trading 212 - 0 fees for trading (no limit!) Hi, I want to start 2020 year with going long on MSCI world ETFs.

I've had trades where I've had a stop loss set, the actual price is ignored and they close out my position up to 50% more than than what I had set my stop loss at. Hello could you link me the article where flatex anounced the 0.1% fee?

I've seen both the webpage and app stall for well over a minute when price is rising, then the next update fills in all the missing price points and guess what ... price has turned and gone against you ...... you've lost out.

Do you charge any fees for withdrawing money. If you have requested an amount exceeding your available funds, you'll need to close some of your currently opened positions, in order to free some funds for your request. Could someone also explain how they generate money? I did. My account is set to dollars. This is very suspicious behaviour by Trading212. How to adjust the trading preferences of my CFD account?

How to calculate my maximum quantity of CFD units?

I've seen this happen too many times for it to be a coincidence. Because there is none.

Do you charge any fees for withdrawing money? 76% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. Investment app will make money from interest on cash in accounts but this will probably reduce now that they've introduced fractional shares so there would generally be less cash in (because you could buy 0.01% of some company/ETF. I currently have investments over 4 platforms although I will consolidate it down to 2 soon maybe (at least down to 3). The community subreddit for the discussion of Trading 212 investment and trading platform.

I'm afraid you're not correct. Just deposit pounds? The company should be renamed ... "(Trading) 2 for us, none for you". This means there are no any charges for withdrawal, yet the transfer via Bank wire or Skrill eligible to the bank/Skrill fees requested by the service provider itself. Trading212 website seems to go heavilly to show mobile app, I've taken a quick look at their youtube channel and they also seem to show a desktop app (not a browser based) - do they not have a web app I could access in my browser? Experienced and beginners to trading and investing are welcome! October 21, 2020 07:00; Updated; If you are unable to request a withdrawal of funds, it's better to check if you have enough free funds in your account for withdrawals. If you are unable to request a withdrawal of funds, it's better to check if you have enough free funds in your account for withdrawals.