We're totally in love with some of the whimsical picks on this list, like the theme song from Paperman. Girls Just Want to Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper Simply click on a song title to preview and listen to each of the sheet music options.

The best wedding ceremony songs are those that bring fond memories to you and your partner whenever you hear them. You Are the Sunshine of My Life – Stevie Wonder, Another One Bites the Dust – Queen Wind Beneath My Wings – Bette Midler We Steal Things, 2008Lyrics you'll love: "I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend/Lucky to have been where I have been/Lucky to be coming home again", "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed SheeranFrom the album: x, 2014Lyrics you'll love: "So honey now/Take me into your loving arms/Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars/Place your head on my beating heart/I'm thinking out loud/Maybe we found love right where we are", "What a Wonderful World" by Louis ArmstrongFrom the album: Louis Armstrong's All-Time Greatest Hits, 1990Lyrics you'll love: "I see trees of green, red roses too/I see them bloom for me and you/And I think to myself what a wonderful world", "Make You Feel My Love" by AdeleFrom the album: 19, 2008Lyrics you'll love: "I know you haven't made your mind up yet/But I would never do you wrong/I've known it from the moment that we met/No doubt in my mind/Where you belong", "Halo" by BeyoncéFrom the album: I Am…Sasha Fierce, 2008Lyrics you'll love: "I found a way to let you win/But I never really had a doubt/Standing in the light of your halo/I got my angel now". This track was actually meant to be more of a soundscape, but its hauntingly pretty notes will leave you feeling some type of way. It’s Your Love – Tim McGraw & Faith Hill 2," by Nathalie Stutzmann, "The Magic Flute, K. 620: Overture," by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, "Slavonic Dance No. The 120 Best Wedding Ceremony Songs. 2, Op. A Sweet Start September 25, 2017. Be sure to listen to the song first, because there is also another version of the Song of Ruth that is often done by choral groups that starts "Entreat me not to leave you." ", Why We Love It: "Outdoor nuptials? If you are having a religious ceremony and want to have a song during the prayer portion of your ceremony, this is my top suggestion.

I Cross My Heart – George Strait She’s Everything – Brad Paisley

Are you a traditional Richard Wagner "Bridal Chorus" type of couple? ", Why We Love It: "This dramatic and tense piece (note the harmonic chants) would be perfect for a bouquet or garter toss. This is a very nice song to have performed before the actual ceremony has begun. If you're a bit more of a traditionalist, Clarke's "Trumpet Tune" is a great wedding ceremony song. 61: IX. You’ve Got a Friend – James Taylor, I Gotta Feeling – The Black Eyed Peas “March” from the Occasional Oratorio is a perfect pick for people who want to have a piece of music that screams wedding. It's the moment you've been waiting for: You and your bridal party are making a grand entrance as you walk down the aisle. "Surely the Presence of the Lord is in this place, I can feel his mighty power, and his grace. When I’m Sixty-Four – The Beatles, Music De-Lite DJ/MC Services Just the Way You Are – Billy Joel Father and Daughter – Paul Simon If you want something that keeps things elegant, romantic, and neutral, you might want to check out what New Age artist Enya was able create. The groom’s mother rubs butterfat on her new daughter-in-law at the end of the ceremony. ", Why We Love It: "This soft, slow tune would be perfect for the first dance or a poignant entrance. Friends In Low Places – Garth Brooks ", Why We Love It: "A momentous occasion calls for a momentous composition. Handel, too, was a famous composer who was known for being able to elicit emotions from listeners. The New Life Community ChoirFrom the album: Not Guilty, 2004Lyrics You'll Love: "On this wedding day/I'm honored just to say/I love you with all of my heart/As you walk my way/I vowed to never stray/I promise/That we'll never part". There are actually two different versions of "Ave Maria," and both are lovely. A. Reed): Clair de Lune," by Claude Debussy, Alfred Reed, Slovak Radio Symphony Orchestra, and Keith Clark, "Bridal Chorus" "Treulich Geführt", Dgg , Lohengrin, Act 3," by Andrew Grossman, Anna Moor, and Lana Ross, "Ave Maria," by Johann Sebastian Bach, Charles Gounod, Nora Shulman, and Judy Loman, "Water Music Suite: Air," by George Frideric Handel, London Symphony Orchestra, and George Szell, "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring, BWV 147," by Andrew Grossman, Anna Moor, and Lana Ross, "Lakmé: El Dúo de la Flor," by Mado Robin, Libero De Luca, Agnes Disney, Jean Borthayre, Claudine Collart, Simeon LeMaitre, and Léo Delibes, "Concerto No. Think about it: The song you have at your wedding procession is one that will set the tone for the rest of your big day. This traditional standard is by Noel Paul Stookey and was written in the early 1970s. "I'll Be Your Mirror" by Velvet Underground and NicoFrom the album: Gold, 2005Lyrics you'll love: "When you think the night has seen your mind/That inside you're twisted and unkind/Let me stand to show you that you are blind/Please put down your hands/'Cause I see you", "Harvest Moon" by Neil YoungFrom the album: Greatest Hits, 2004Lyrics you'll love: "Because I'm still in love with you/I want to see you dance again/Because I'm still in love with you/On this harvest moon", "I Was Married" by Tegan and SaraFrom the album: The Con, 2007Lyrics you'll love: "I married in the sun (tell me where tell me where)/Against the stone of buildings built before/You and I were born (start again start again)/To my heart confusion rose against/The muscles fought so long (fought so long)", "You You You You You" by The 6thsFrom the album: Hyacinths and Thistles, 2000Lyrics you'll love: "Even though I met you only recently/I find myself falling in love with you/I don't know quite how to put this decently/But what's the chance that you could love me too? Romanza - Andante," by the Latvian Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra, "The 4 Seasons: Violin Concerto in F minor, Op. Our style of personalized fun entertainment is elegant, classy, and affordable!

Let’s Get It On – Marvin Gaye Introducing "One Thing": A New Video Series, The Spruce Gardening & Plant Care Review Board, The Spruce Renovations and Repair Review Board, Op. 6," by Edvard Grieg, "Les Troyens - Marche Troyenne," by Hector Berlioz, "March of the Priests from The Magic Flute," by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, "Procession Of Nobles," by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, "Four Seasons, Winter, 2nd Movement," by Antonio Vivaldi, "The Prince of Denmark's March," by Jeremiah Clarke, "The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba," by George Frideric Handel, "Rondeau from "Sinfonie de Fanfares," by Jean-Joseph Mouret, "Meditation from Thais," by Jules Massenet, "Orfeo ed Euridice - Dance of the Blessed Spirits" by Christoph Willibald Gluck, “Alleluia” from “Exsultate, jubilate," by Mozart, "Toccata (from Symphony for Organ No. Ossiana Tepfenhart is a writer based out of Red Bank, New Jersey. Though we're all about updating and personalizing every part of a ceremony and reception to your liking, there's something about classical wedding music that strikes up the most sentimental feelings. The songs you choose will set the tone not only for your ceremony but for your whole day.