Here is a great "make and take project" for a Birthday party. Non-Dairy Creamer for Milk Tea has a fat content between 30-34%. And powdered coffee creamer can be even more convenient if you know how to make it yourself!

❤ ❤ ❤, Blog copyright The Slow Roasted Italian. Heavy cream. I just KNOW that one of you has a recipe that calls for powdered coffee creamer. Archive: Uses for Coffee Creamer Containers February 2, 2010 I take coffee-mate containers, the ones that are found in the dairy case, and use them for sugar dispensers. They also reminded me that coffee creamers are often on major sales with coupons, so even if you aren’t a coffee drinker at all there are plenty of uses for it since it does what it says and makes things nice and creamy and gives a nice punch of rich flavor. Non Dairy Creamer a white granular/powder used to increase odor and color and is non dairy. SO MANY Things to Cook in a Cast Iron Skillet! 5. CMC, (10/22/2005), Remove the label and wash out the container. Non-Dairy Creamer for Coffee has a fat content between 26-30%. ©2020 | Privacy Policy | Website & Logo Design by e3studios, Speaking of simple recipes, of course our new cookbook {. Non-Dairy Creamer for Milk Tea has a fat content between 30-34%. I removed the label from the creamer bottle and it was a lovely "creamy" white. I tied a recycled ribbon around the bottle, place a bouquet of artificial pink roses in it and it looks wonderful on the shelf in my daughter's room! It has spices and potato flakes and non dairy creamer, etc...and you give a jar of it to a person with the instructions on how much boiling water to add to 1 TBSP to make an amount of instant potato soup. In the morning, regular or flavored coffee creamers can easily be mixed into hot … Paint or use perm. I have saved one of the smaller ones to empty the larger one into because of the savings you get with the bigger one as opposed to the smaller one. They'll appreciate it! Flavored Cafe Vienna: Click below to comment. All rights reserved.

I put it in a bowl on it's side with the lid off, this will tend to melt however, so the container is not really useable again. We are so excited to share our recipes with you!!! It is a plant oil powder that is made of hydrogenated vegetable oil, milk protein, and glucose syrup.

1 tsp vanilla

I use mine to stuff garbage into. 1/2 cup cocoa (powder) Then squish them and stuff them either into my coffee creamer container (or other empty jugs, jars, etc.). Re-use, recycle , and/or save space and money on your garbage bill. Also called heavy whipping cream, heavy cream is … 1 tsp ground cinnamon I’ve been on a lightning streak lately with ways to reuse some perfectly good containers vs. throwing them in the trash. If you are a hot tea drinker, you might like the added flavor boost from a splash of creamer in your cup after your tea has steeped. Every recipe has a photo that will make your mouth water. By Renee. Add your voice! You can print off nice labels on your computer and attach them to the canisters. [email protected] Store bird seed in them, it is easier to tote them around to fill up the feeders. After mixing, fry the cakes or press the waffles as usual. Uses For Powdered Coffee Creamer. http://penniesonaplatter.com/2012/02/10/homemade-hot-coco... http://allrecipes.com/recipe/hot-cocoa-mix/, Here is a whole list Donate it to a food bank or homeless shelter. (10/22/2005), Use them for flavored coffee or hot chocolate mixes to present as gifts at Christmas. In the morning, regular or flavored coffee creamers can easily be mixed into hot cereals (including oatmeal, Cream of Wheat, Malt-o-Meal, and even granola) to add extra flavor. (08/13/2005). By now, you know how much we love their coffee creamers and have for some time (check out our 40+ International Delight recipes). Non-DairyCreamer for Baking Food is used in the food and beverage industry as a flavoring agent, specifically for use in baking foods, such as cakes, biscuits, infant formula, coffee, and ice cream.

Add the desired amount (one-half cup to two cups) slowly, whisking it in near the end of heating. Stir until well blended and there are no lumps. 1 cup instant coffee maker to make faces, glue buttons on the front.     Weekly Newsletter Contributor since 2014 Remove the label and wash out the container. (10/22/2005). It really doesn't matter to me since I use two of these containers of creamer a month and have several stockpiled in my pantry. (10/22/2005), I use mine for honey, maple syrup, homemade barbecue sauce (labled of course!)

Non dairy creamer can be used in Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Health & Personal care products, Agriculture/Animal Feed/Poultry. They are small enough that they don't take up a lot of room. My local grocery store often has "deals" where you buy this and get these two items free. Not that I actually drink much beverages with HCFS, but if you used HCL on a sugar as that article oneanddone linked to claims, you'd have Carbon. Here are a few really cool ways to reuse them instead of throwing them out! Recently I came across the most divine recipe for a pumpkin spice bundt cake with a lovely cream cheese glaze and the star ingredient to make this a really easy recipe was pumpkin spice coffee creamer. Back in the day, my mom used to make this cocoa mix with Non dairy creamer. Yogurt     Email the author! They do not contain lactose and therefore are commonly described as not being dairy products, although many contain casein, a milk-derived protein.

Non-Dairy Creamer for Instant Cereal is a white to cream colored powder made from dried non-fat milk. I always make large amounts of soup, beans, or whatever type of bulk type item I'm making at the time. Sift everything together to blend thoroughly. 1/2 tsp cinnamon All canned food cans can be use for stuffing, or flattened to take up less space. 1 cup instant milk powder(I have used all coffee-mate for those that can't have dairy)

Spread batter into greased 9-inch square baking pan. Step 1: Stir Part 1 items first with a fork until there is no more moisture. Add 3 tsp per cup of boiling water. Anyway, the ladies and Krazy Koupon Lady gave several great suggestions for what else you can do with leftover coffee creamer that I wanted to share with you. If you keep this container aside for awhile and put things like eggshells, veg. Sodium Saccharin, Copyright @ 2020 Newseed Chemical Co., Limited, Rm503, Minsheng Road No.1403 (Shanghai Information Tower), Shanghai, 200135, China, Applications and Uses of Non dairy creamer, Applications and Uses of Trisodium Phosphate, Food and feed grade Vitamin B12 cyanocobalamin.

We bought one for a party we had and hardly any was used.

Because this is so easy to make, this icing can be made in no time and served immediately. Several of my friends with dairy allergies can consume products with milk derivatives. This also works for those with dairy allergies since many varieties of refrigerated creamer are non-dairy (lactose free) in nature. 1 cup instant hot chocolate (powder) Coffee Creamer. 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Aspartame, Easy to pour from! Cup for cup(not good for baking with, as proportions are different), Truvia, etc. Know of anyone who does? Xylitol, Anytime you throw away something empty, it takes up lots of precious space. Non-Dairy Creamer in Cold Drinks is a white to cream colored powder made from dried non-fat milk. 1-2 tbsp=1cup Donna, I really love the photography on your site. It's plain ol flavored creamer. Step 2: Add the rest of the ingredients (Part 2). I also have numerous containers filled with flour, sugar, salt, beans etc. The Simple Kitchen is loaded with more than 75 BRAND NEW recipes and a hand full of family favorites too. So, don't wait. I also wet any paper throw-aways such as paper towels, envelopes, food cartons like cereal and egg cartons.