It's really pigmented and goes on smooth too. This high coverage foundation delivers a long-lasting, matte finish that is guaranteed to stay put all day long.

In general, vegan and cruelty-free eyeshadow is not any more expensive, or any less-expensive, than eyeshadow that contains animal/insect derived or tested ingredients. I love the complementary color combinations in the duos and the nutrient-rich ingredients. RMS Beauty Eyeshadow. - Getonitnow at @sephora #regram @marinasloves, A post shared by Milk Makeup (@milkmakeup) on Dec 5, 2018 at 3:07pm PST. 3.

Who wants to smear fish scales or crushed beetles right above their eyes?? A lovely coppery color. E.L.F.’s shadow palettes are high quality and a great way to dip your toes into more colorful looks, and the Jelly Pop Juicy Glosses are an editor favorite. We’re shipping these bad boys out to you as quickly as we can, thank you for your patience! 2 GramsIngredients: MICA, TALC, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, MINERAL OIL, SILICAALUMINUM STARCH, OCTENYLSUCCINATE,KAOLIN, POLYISOBUTENE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PETROLATUM, SORBITAN, SESQUIOLEATE,METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BHT, PIGMENT, May Contain: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) IRON OXIDES (CI 77499)D&C BLACK NO.

Cleof Cosmetics is not Leaping Bunny certified, but the company doesn’t test on animals, and this palette is listed as vegan and cruelty-free. I'm fairly pale so on me this is more of a frosty white gold not beige, which is still ok. It’s good for sensitive, acne-prone, or irritable skin, you’ll experience less irritation, and it’s bacteria free. Single Eyeshadows. Swipe it on for a subtle sheen. High quality, talc free and vegan cosmetics without cruelty! Raise your hand if you dream of owning a full set of #CustomEnhancerDrops! Here’s Our Quick List of Top Picks, Things to Look for That Differentiate These Products, Pacifica Island Life Mineral Eyeshadow Palette, BaeBlu 100% Natural Vegan Eyeshadow Makeup, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Pressed Eyeshadow Duo, BYS 12 Shade Matte Eyeshadow Palette Tin Collection with Mirror, Mia del Mar ‘Life Is A Fiesta’ Eyeshadow Palette, Top Choice for the Best Vegan Eyeshadow Palette. This ultra-sheer tinted moisturiser can be built up for just the right amount of dewy coverage. So whether you are going to work, dressing up, or going on a date, you’ll want to also dress up your eyes accordingly. It can be hard to find vegan beauty that isn’t expensive, but E.L.F. Despite its bright, playful aesthetic, even the most reserved makeup lovers can find something that fits their vibe, like the cult classic Matte Velvetine Liquid Lipsticks. This concealer sent the internet into a meltdown with it's super-high coverage and purse-friendly price. Extremely impressed with the pigment in this eyeshadow, a very pretty shimmering pink colour. Hyaluronic Acid: Natural hyaluronic acid is typically derived from rooster combs. We may be a little biased, but Earth Month is our fave. How do you use earth's accessories to liven up your space? I’m so impressed with PHB Ethical Beauty’s Mascara (the best I have ever used – conventional mascaras included) and Blusher (highly pigmented and smooth to apply) so I thought I’d try their Loose Mineral Foundation*. The lipsticks are extremely pigmented yet comfortable to wear, and the lip balms can soothe even the most chapped lips. With so many colors to choose from, you’re able to use your creativity to create many looks. Instead try choosing brighter colors and warm pigmented shades.