6 reviews. Eau Fraîche seemed to bring the light back to the house for men, so when they unleashed Versace Pour Homme (not to be confused with Versace L'Homme from 1984), they nailed everything about the stuff but what's in the bottle. Tons of compliments. You can of course wear it to work or formally and it works very well.

Still, it is one of the few men’s perfumes that Versace continues to produce. Lasts 7+ hours on skin.

The scent, The lemon is replaced by a non-fresh creamy orange. Strikingly similar to Chanel's Allure Homme Sport. oz.

The Blue Jeans by Versace really adds some extra personality to men who sport this scent. Pour Homme gives you a pretty straightforward clean citrus smell and is almost universally pleasing. I like Versace, it’s just not the cologne for me. I can ignore its performance issue easily. Great for daytime or work in mixed company. Bottom line is that this product is fake, the Versace embelem fell off and the cologne is not real. A Versace perfume is something extraordinary. The Versace Pour Homme is a perfect fragrance for a modern man with confidence, which this perfume adds even more.

© 2019 Go To Fragrance. It's a likeable scent, a safe blind-buy, and there's just something about it to me that sets it apart from the generic "fresh" crowd of fragrances. I have bought bottles of this exact cologne for years from this amazon prime seller with ZERO problems until now! I looked up the batch code on my bottle and mine was made in October of 2018 so it's recent too. [REVIEW] Versace Pour Homme – Khẳng định uy lực của người đàn ông thời thượng Siêu phẩm Versace Pour Homme suốt nhiều năm vẫn chưa có dấu hiệu hạ nhiệt – Hãy cùng theo dõi bài review chi tiết về dòng nước hoa nam đặc biệt này nhé! If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.

Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. The Versace Dreamer is a wonderful eau de toilette for an artistic and romantic man.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product.

Lasts a good 6 hours on me. The sweetness that comes from tonka bean is increasing as from middle part. Clean, fresh citrus scent with lemon & aquatic notes from the house of Versace. However, while its lasts, it really is something. Looked on Amazon and it is almost half the price. Never again will I purchase from this seller and next time I will double check before I purchase from an “amazon choice” because clearly this was a terrible one!!!!!!!

Blue Jeans by Versace is a great casual perfume for all seasons.

Pour Homme was released in 2008. Versace is a brand that I can have mixed feelings about. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Nowadays people seems very eager to drive everything into the Aquatic neighbourhood. • The name says it all—this best-selling Versace fragrance will remind you of a dreamy afternoon in a lovely garden or forest during spring. This eau de toilette is most suitable for a sexy and masculine gentleman who is confident and always wants to be in the center of attention. However, if you live in a hot and humid climate, Pour Homme is a fragrance option which excels in those conditions. Reviews. Despite the increase in sweetness, an aquatic scent appears in the background. 66 reviews. It’s a light scent that projects but it’s a freshie so it’s nonexistent to anyone not 1 inch away from you after about 3-4 hours on my skin (and mostly everyone else). Always find out the top notes of the perfume; you will then be able to choose the most appropriate ones when reading the perfume descriptions. Versace Pour Homme gets a thumbs up from me. Cannot fail. You could definitely over-spray, within that first few hours time frame, but it should be tolerable to others thereafter. Quite disappointing. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.

Have recieved compliments from this one. Nevertheless, it is a perfume that you can get nice compliments from your friends and buy at affordable prices. Otherwise This frag would have gotten a 10/10 for me because I have been looking for this smell to be my signature scent, but the longevity issue kills it for me. The whole thing adds a neat "Amouage touch" of regalia, but once you make that first spray, it's all downhill from there. Martha F. Roscoe, NY. Featured. TOP COLOGNE GIFT SETS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON! But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. This is what is considered to be Versace’s signature scent. The bergamot and bitter orange leaf notes are very prominent upon that initial smell and it stays that way on my skin for around 30 minutes. There are aspects of it that I enjoy. I get the feeling it purposely doesn't bill itself as an aquatic but do not be fooled, this is definitely a fresh, hot weather, somewhat blue fragrance. Versace Pour Homme Review - Versace Versace Pour Homme Review, we can say that it is inspired by the Mediterranean. 4.4 out of 5 stars. Women seem to like it, and for the right guy, it could be a very good option. A very solid release by Versace line in my opinion. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Curiously enough, now it is above average in a mainstream store crowded with Sauvage, Invictus, Dylan Blue, Aqua Atlantique and the likes - it will almost smell like a sophisticated Italian cologne for all of two minutes. I like the attractive, "less is more" paired-down Versace look, with gem-cut bottle and the house's medusa logo smack dab in the middle. Maybe because of Amber. Acqua di Gio Profumo, while somewhat different, would be recommended as a more respectable and competent offering that can be worn as an alternative. A sour and beautiful lemon is accompanied by aromatic florals in the first seconds. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f0d3dd11fe29742

I somewhat have dry skin since I live in an area where temps are around -10 Celsius. This sweetness (which I believe to be the Neroli) smells absolutely amazing to my nose. This fragrance really is a well composed, modern composition of a style that seems to be the rage of every large designer house. Projects like a monster for the first 45 minutes to a hour.

If you don’t like sweet scents, don’t buy it. A missing logo doesn't bother me at all but the fact that it smelled different than the store worried me. At times, it can feel fairly soapy.

If you do your research, you will see some talk about how Versace Pour Homme (VPH) smells like Chanel Allure Homme Sport (AHS).

Recently, I received a sample of Versace Pour Homme, as it’s been a while since I’ve last smelled it and as such, I thought that I would go ahead and review it. Do not waste your money and purchase this cologne!!!!!! Carolina Herrera Good Girl Review; Herrera’s 2016 women’s perfume, Good Girl, seems to have attracted a lot of... Chanel Allure Review - Chanel It’s in the list of worst perfumes rated with one star by Luca Turin.

Plus, this perfume for him is one of the cheapest yet topnotch perfumes by Gianni Versace. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. If you like the scent of a fresh green apple, this Versace fragrance is for you. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies.

I genuinely enjoy this fragrance. On the one hand, they have fragrances such as Eros and Eau Fraiche, which I enjoy and then also have one’s such as Oud Noir, which I find repulsive. It’s also for the modern man, and Versace fragrances never fail to bring the spotlight to men bold and classy enough to wear them. BEST SMELLING MEN'S FRAGRANCES FOR UNDER $30. It turns into a creamy citrus fragrance.

After 2-3 hours (into the dry down) it is a floral spicy scent. After 30-45 minutes it turns to a more citrus scent with hints of floral. This fragrance smells pretty good. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified.

It becomes a skin scent after around 4-5 hours for me, with just the sweet amber musk.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Gucci Bamboo Review; in 2015, women’s perfume called Bamboo took its place on the shelves.

At A Glance: Our Top Picks for Best Versace Colognes for Men. There's a charming subtlety to VpH that I can't quite place.

These cookies do not store any personal information. Your source for reviews on the top fragrances.

I like the opening. What’s the sillage like? Its hard to add anything to the fantastic review from "OneTimeOnePlace", but i had to do my own quick piece on this amazing fragrance. Versace Pour Homme Review – All You Need to Know Notes. Please read the Terms of Service and Privacy policy. How does it smell? I’m not too huge of a fan of neroli and the later herbal/soapy elements. Blue Jeans by Gianni Versace is a sharp, Oriental, and woody eau de toilette, which may not be very suitable for all types of men. Non-synthetic top notes are my favorite part of the perfume. It starts with a sharp lemon citrus that is backed up by some sweetness. It smells good for about 28 minutes!

Versace pour Homme would be an abomination compared to other notable mainstream releases of its time, including Dior Homme, Grey Vetiver and Infusion d'Homme. Great for work, casual, date. This was one of those scents that I just never got around to trying out, and since there were so many glowing reviews and the fact that it had a "soapy" vibe to it -- which I am a fan of when done right -- I was expecting good things. Cedar is synthetic and cliche. Also, very affordable and available. It doesn’t smell bad, but it really just isn’t my style.

Note: I am updating this review, years after the original, to add further thoughts on this scent. I found this scent at a large department store and really liked it. Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2018, Best deal rn for fragrances along with f black and individuel. That’s pleasant, just not as good. Synthetic cedar, amber and musk are added to the composition. Girls love to smell guys wearing this.

Versace is a brand that I can have mixed feelings about. See All Buying Options.

The citrus notes are a real dream. Versace Pour Homme Review, we can say that it is inspired by the Mediterranean. Got it in a couple of days ago and like other reviewers the silver logo fell off the bottle as soon as I touched it. I fell in love with this in Kohls and knew that I just had to have it, and my dad got it for me for Christmas. Smells amazing but Only lasts about 2 Hours.. It's fresh and clean, pleasant opening, calming dry down and just perfect for a sunny day, spring.