Visit my personal website at www.NaturalProductsOnline.ca. Create a Watkins Customer Account.

If your bills, debts, mortgage etc were all paid off, could you live on $4,000 a month? An order of $150 will get you 15% discount and free Shipping and Handling. I know it's a month away but believe me...some items sell out quickly! Learn more at http://www.RespectedHomeBusiness.com/378193 or email me at [email protected] for more information! The whole business model is designed to suit various lifestyles so whether you are working full-time, working part-time, a stay at home parent or even already retired, you can start your own Watkins business and run it however works best for you! Watkins: For 150 years, we have been producing only the finest natural products. Create a Watkins Customer Account. (Pardon the pun!). October 2016J.R Watkins Sale (Canada): Red Liniment Pain Relieving Liniment1868 - The very first product produced and offered by J.R Watkins! Please use the form to the left to find your Consultant’s number. If you have ever tried Watkins Cinnamon and Pepper you know there is no going back! The JR Watkins membership fee is $29.95/year. This verification is required to prevent robots from submitting this form. Raspberry & Cinnamon Cream Cheese Coffee Cake, Herbed Pork Tenderloin with Oven Roasted Potatoes, Picnic Potato Salad with Potato Salad Seasoning Blend, Spinach and Pasta Salad with Lemon-Rosemary Vinaigrette, Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries. You can also purchase Watkins pepper in our special 'grinders' that allow you to grind as needed! For over 100 years, cooks have been using Watkins gourmet ingredients in their kitchens. Become a Watkins Consultant and start your own home business today. When I say I work F/T I don't mean 40 hours a week. Is this you? When you think of Cinnamon you like think of apple pies, ice cream and other yummy desserts. This verification is required to prevent robots from submitting this form.

Must be professional while conducting business right!) Great to relieve minor muscle aches, soreness and stiffness. Become a Watkins Consultant and start your own home business today. Share it with friends and family and if they win one month - you will win the equivalent prize as well! Over the years I found out Watkins was more than just the medicated ointment! Learn more and begin the signup process at our training site here: Http://www.RespectedHomeBusiness.com/378193Have questions? It's taken me some time, but I've worked on creating some starter kits that are based on the type of venue you wish to do and to fit your budget.

Keep Hydrated. Become a Watkins Consultant and start your own home business today. Enter your ID number or user name and we’ll help you reset your password. Work online, offline, do parties, markets, direct selling - it's up to you! Sounds great! The membership is now only $19.95 - what a DEAL!NO Autoshipments, NO Quotas - FREE S&H offers, special deals for consultants and first access to new products - you can order for yourself, family & friends and even run this as a business for extra income! If you are wondering at this point, just "HOW MUCH MONEY CAN a J.R WATKINS BUSINESS give me? Learn more in my blog post here... Did you grow up with that 'GREEN TIN' in your medicine cabinet? Please remember to use it sparingly and when possible, wear long pants and sleeves as your first defence (spraying the product on top of the clothing!) We have the limited quantity items in stock right now in 2 great scents: Fresh Ginger and Vanilla Mint! Currently unavailable. Learn more about the Watkins home business here... Join Watkins Today and Start Your Own Business, When you join in March 2017 you will receive a $30 Gift Certificate from Watkins (arrives by post in a couple of weeks. Not because I have to, but because I want to. Don't forget to check what's on sale this month too by looking at the Special Offers tab!Interested in the J.R Watkins business? Don't forget to practice some outdoor safety tips though: 1. It has changed my life in the best way possible! My team has been asking for quite some time about 'starter' kits. Any problems please contact me at 403.998.8597 or email [email protected] and I can help you out. Shea and cocoa butters are mixed to give you long-lasting hydration and anti-oxidant rich plant oils will protect your skin. Serve warm. 3. Have you been wondering what you get with a Watkins membership? Use for ice cream, syrup, frostings, candies, breads, fruit sauces, jellies, marinades, and gelatins. New Holiday Items Limited Quantity J.R Watkins. Watkins is very flexible and designed to work with your schedule. If I don't have some out on the counter for everyone to snack on they are wondering if I forgot to make it! Many of us begin working and don't give it much thought. Become a Watkins Consultant and start your own home business today. If using mobile device please scroll to bottom of Watkins1868.com/Tamara and click on View Desktop Site.

Be sure you have me as your sponsor (ID#378193) and this way, you will get the November special which is a free $20 GIFT CERTIFICATE (emailed to you about 2 weeks after you join!) People like you who are motivated and want to work either part time or full time. Contrary to popular belief, your sponsor does not have to be local. If you are looking to get started, take the tour at our training website http://www.RespectedHomeBusiness.com/378193  and see if a J.R Watkins Home Business is right for you! However, if you work at your business and treat it like a business you will see it grow. For more than 100 years, Watkins cinnamon has been a staple in households across North America. A couple years ago Watkins totally ran out of the supply and while they make every effort to keep it in stock, sometimes demand is HUGE! A, To have a hobby during retirmement or maternity leave, To have a backup plan for their retirement, To do this as their full-time job and maintain flexible hours and holiday times. The new products and fast ship times are going to help you get a fast start to launching your business. Finest cassia cinnamon has been well known to Watkins and our customers for over 100 years! Frosting: 1 package (8 oz/227 g) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup/125 mL butter or margarine, softened 3-1/2 cups/875 mL powdered sugar 1 tsp/5 mL vanilla nut extract. I've also learned from other customers that it's great for soothing skin and the best application I've heard so far, because I know it affects so many people is it can help your arthritis inflammation! If you are getting red, put on a cover-up. Often there are Watkins consultants who set up tables to sell products. Click on the "SEARCH" button on the top right of the page and type in 'Pepper' to see the options for Watkins pepper! Here is how it breaks down -  You can earn up to $150 in gift certificates like this: Cake: 3 cups/750 mL all-purpose flour 2 cups/500 mL sugar 1 tsp/5 mL baking soda 1 tsp/5 mL salt 1 tsp/5 mL Watkins Pure Ground Cinnamon 3 eggs, beaten 1 cup/250 mL vegetable oil 1-1/2 tsp/7.5 mL Watkins Pure Vanilla Extract 1 tsp/5 mL Watkins Imitation Butter Extract 1 can (8 oz/227 g) crushed pineapple, undrained 1 cup/250 mL chopped pecans 2 cups/500 mL chopped bananas Frosting (recipe follows) 1/2 cup/125 mL chopped pecans, Frosting: 1 package (8 oz/227 g) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup/125 mL butter or margarine, softened 3-1/2 cups/875 mL powdered sugar 1 tsp/5 mL vanilla nut extract. This dip mix is one of the favorites that my family and friends come to expect when they come over for dinner! Starting RRSP's to late in life we realize to late that not only will we not be able to retire early but we won't have the income to give us the comfortable retirement we were hoping for. Create a Watkins 1868 account to save your shopping and shipping information. You can do direct selling to customers, do trade shows or set up a booth, do home parties or focus on online advertising or sponsoring or a combination of those methods, whatever works for you.If you have any other questions please feel free to ask! You may want to consider getting a Watkins membership for $19.95/year. So stock up on your Watkins insect spray and lotion, there are different concentrations of DEET including one for children.