Select your item as a gift, then add your message.

So another good usage if your internal laptop storage is small, slow, or both. (solution: I renamed them!). Crystal Disk test report a average read/write of 125MB/s compared to the advertised 140MB/s. - one cable that handles data and power 8 out of 8 people found this review helpful.

Would like to see USB C to USB C. Time to let Micro USB B go. Thought maybe reformatting to NTFS, comes as exFat, would solve the issue.

Fast for a mechanical external hard drive

Just so that you are aware, in case you don't read other pop reviews about this drive is that the internal hard drive doesn't have sata connector, but has a USB connector soldered to the PCB inside. So if you use the drive only from Windows PCs and reliability and data integrity are important, such as for archival or backup purposes, NTFS should be used over exFAT.". Very hard to read serial number.

Basically,

The WD_BLACK™ P10 Game Drive gives your console or PC the performance-enhancing tools it needs to keep your competitive edge.

- Very decent read/write speed. Alas, the old but trusty Acronis wouldn't even recognize the drive that is bigger than 2TB and had no idea what exFat is. I would definitely suggest the WD_BLACK4TB P10 Game HDD. NUF is iNUF! WD_Black 5TB P10 Game Drive, Portable External Hard Drive Compatible with Playstation, Xbox, PC, & Mac – WDBA3A0050BBK-WESNThe WD Black P10 Game Drive gives your console or PC the performance-enhancing tools it needs to keep your competitive edge. I slightly doubt I would see much better performance by installing it to a SATA 3 connection. Loading does take a bit more time, but gameplay does not suffer much.

Overall it is a great external HDD. I always wanted to have a portable copy of all my games for my laptop. Possible to fix with another connector by resoldering a new one by replacing the broken one, if it ever gets to that point so that you can save the data.

When I connected the WD_BLACK P10 Game Drive and played some games it was far smoother when run from the external drive.

could not copy folders with special chars. Its a top-tier external HDD in capacities up to 5TB, built specifically for gamers looking to expand the potential of their console or PC by saving their game library in an on-the-go form factor. Return for refund until: January 31, 2021, Return for replacement until: January 31, 2021.

WD Black 5TB P10 Game Drive Portable External Hard Drive for Xbox USB 3.2 (WDBA5G0050BBK-WESN) Extra savings w/ promo code 4BKNVEC272, limited offer (46) Write a Review. Today's Deals, by Store. It’s a top-tier external HDD in available in capacities up to 5TB, built specifically for gamers looking to expand the potential of their console or PC by saving their game library in an on-the-go form factor. Overall Review: I can honestly say I am going to buy at least one more of these drives! It's a top-tier external HDD in available in capacities up to 5TB, built specifically for gamers looking to expand the potential of their console or PC by saving their game library in an on-the-go form factor.