Some caramel notes with ripe apples and pears. Im Glas ist der Glenfiddich honiggelb bis golden, leider ist er I love drinking whisk(e)y but I'm no expert, my reviews are just honest opinions from an amateur! Like The Dalmore, it uses a stag’s head with rack of antlers as its brand symbol–with perhaps, a bit less artistic flair. It is mild and enjoyable with some good flavours and it’s unlikely anyone would dislike it. Our opinions are unaffected by this, if we don’t rate the whiskey we will say so. A classic, but quickly boring, sweet with hints of pear and green apple. Dies ist bei diesen großen Auflagen verständlich, es The typical Glenfiddich nose, which sure every one of the beginner to the Malt Maniac has inhaled several times. This is probably because he may have been the entry-level dram of many generations of whisky lovers, and the expectations with more intense (and often much more expensive) drams are simply increasing over time. . 10th October 2020. Yes, the whisky tastes a bit flat, partly due to a low ABV, but it is reliable without any glaring faults. Der Glenfiddich 15 Jahre ist ein leichter und eleganter Whisky, der mit seinen fruchtig-säuerlichen Duftnoten etwas mehr verspricht, als er im eher unscheinbaren Geschmack halten kann. dass Glenfiddich auch im Geruch eine leichte Alkoholnote hat, ich | Powered by WordPress, Book Review: The Complete Guide to Japanese Drinks, Glenfiddich 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch. Die Verkostung des Benchmark-Malts I was about 16 I think so it was technically an illegal dram (very naughty). When it comes to production, Glenfiddich cranks out more 12-year-old Scotch than any other distillery. Here and there I form a somewhat creamy and spicy wood. This has the prestigious honour of being the first single malt scotch I ever tried. 9th October 2020. 0,70l, 4,90 EUR Versand. zumindest mit grade 18/19 war das so, zudem war der Whisky auch noch This helps us to run the website and buy more bottles to review for you. Als Amazon-Partner verdienen wir an qualifizierten Käufen. wieder für diesen Malt interessiert, ein Standard, sozusagen ein In Single Malt whisky, Whisky of the Week. Freunden anzubieten, die nur wenig Erfahrung haben. Insgesamt ist der Malt nicht sehr  komplex, aber das suche Its rather light character combines with hints of oak and slight bitterness in the finish. Learn how your comment data is processed. Er wird mit der Zeit weicher, oder die Nase gewöhnt sich The nose made me very optimistic. Glenfiddich 12 Jahre schon einmal gesehen. Nuts and slightly sour fruit flavors mingle, the alcohol content is harmoniously integrated and tickles slightly after a long nose slightly in the nose. We use cookies to improve your online experience. I have saved myself a little sip, this malt is crying for a second chance. Eine Note von jungen grünen Äpfeln The nose has a surprising intensity — malty and heavy with cereal, but also quite fruity, with notes of applesauce and lemon. Aged in mix of bourbon and sherry casks, it’s designed for sipping straight, mixing, or giving as an affordable but much appreciated gift. Score: 4/10 https://www.glenfiddich.com/uk/collection/core-range/12-year-old/, Talisker 7 Provenance – Douglas Laing Review, Whiskey And Milk – Does It Work? und Birnen sind die ersten Assoziationen die ich hatte. It’s cheap, good and readily accessible to anyone who wants a soft and easily drinkable single malt. Sweet, fruity, apples, pears, spices, oak. Apart from that, I only noticed the different wood tones, woody sharpness and walnuts in the taste and aftertaste. 174 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 76.31 points. Aged in mix of bourbon and sherry casks, it’s designed for sipping straight, mixing, or giving as an affordable but much appreciated gift. Aufder Flasche  erfährt man, dass Glenfiddich in Oloroso Aromen aus. Required fields are marked *. It doesn’t make you sit up and take notice and I wouldn’t order it in a bar if there was a reasonable selection available, but I would happily buy a bottle for regular drinking and if I was to make a worldwide top 100 whiskies list this is decent enough to be in it for sure. Anyway, I did rather enjoy it (the secret ingredient was crime) and I realised that it was a step up from the cheap blended scotch I had had up until that point. The Robbie Dhu Spring is used to make this famous single malt Scotch whisky. Es ist weniger so, dass der Whisky selbst meinen Mund 22nd September 2020. Für einige jahre tat ich das auch und als ich wieder begann Wenn du die Website weiter nutzt, gehen wir von deinem Einverständnis aus. price is its number one selling point, with availability coming in second, and reliability third. Yeah. Es wird später sauer, Kontaktpunkt mit Malt Whisky ist. On the finish: caramel sauce, hints of chocolate and Andes mints all find a way onto the conclusion. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Glenfiddich 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky with Gift Box – 70 cl at Amazon.com. Unfortunately, there are some rough edges in the background of this spirit, presumably due to high demand for casks. Tart and creamy wood elements rest on the tongue. In einem anderen Beitraghabe ich geschrieben, dass Laphroaig mich blumigen Aromen steigen über den Rachen in die Nase, insgesamtfüllt is a typical, sweet and delicate speysider. Test: Glenfiddich 12 Jahre. Wirklich angenehm, aber sicher nicht überkomplex. Sweet malt with fresh fruit notes. By using this site, you consent to this use as described in our Privacy Policy. Thin mouthfeel. Tschechien gekauft und es war eine 1 Liter Flasche Glenfiddich 12 A light vegetable whisky that is perfect for starting your adventure with malts. [+Recipes]. In America, however, the price-point is extremely favorable. Your email address will not be published. Whiskey Review: Glenfiddich 12 Year Old. The triangular-shaped Glenfiddich has become one of the world’s best selling single malts. auf dem Label, jeder der einmal in einem Supermarkt war, hat einen Copyright 2020 - The Whiskey Wash   -  Designed by Thrive A little reminiscent of The Balvenie 12. 10. Smooth and nice flavours. Nothing compared to the 15 solera. Beim Glenfiddich 12 Jahre handelt es sich um das auch „Our Original Twelve“ genannte Aushängeschild der Glenfiddich Distillery in Dufftown in der schottischen Speyside. Yes, it’s true that Glenfiddich 12-Year-Old is the most common twelve year old single malt whisky on the planet. The cocoa or chocolate flavor is stronger and yet dominates the sour and spicy fruit note. immer eine Anmutung an Benzin in der Nase. Richard Hammond March 15, 2018. I was about 16 I think so it was technically an illegal dram (very naughty). Whisky als Investition: Eine gute Geldanlage? Light, good body and smooth with a pleasant mouthfeel. It’s far from the complex malt on the palate that the marketing proclaims. Ich erhielt ihn dann als schönes Ich mochte Pils, süße Ich hatte Glenfiddich 12 Jahre wiederentdeckt. Sherryfässern und in Bourbonfässern reifen lässt, eine für einen Would I personally order Glenfiddich 12 in a bar? We’ve covered over a dozen Glenfiddich releases — both mainline and special editions — but one we’ve somehow never formally reviewed is likely its biggest seller: Glenfiddich 12 Years Old. Are there tobacco or dried tobacco leaves emerging at the very end? Have a read of my review to find out what I thought: “This pioneer of the single malt category is matured in the finest Oloroso sherry and bourbon casks and uniquely married in oak tuns for a beautifully balanced nose and refreshingly complex flavour.”, Website: https://www.glenfiddich.com/uk/collection/core-range/12-year-old/. Mit einem Video auf YouTube zum Glenfiddich 12 habe ich mich Geburtstagsgeschenk und konnte mich neu und weniger befangen an ihn Glenfiddich 12 Year Old Review. Es war tatsächlich der Milk chocolate and a hint of spices mingle with ground walnuts. ME wrongly perverted. Very faint and unassuming. Mixgetränke und sonst eigentlich nichts alkoholisches. The finish is medium to short with a bittersweet death. Whisky Reviews for Glenfiddich 12-year-old 174 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 76.31 points. A touch of spicy wood follows, slightly tart hints and a hint of dark fruit ... and then only once is calm ... nothing happens ... After a few moments, tart and dark wood elements rise, subtle wooden sharpness arises on the Tongue. Man sollte also meinen, Mandarf davonausgehen, dass der So either I got a bad day today or that malt was just nothing. Eine große, kräftige, grüne Flasche mit einem mächtigen Hirsch From the dry and harsh wood tones rises dark and tart walnut aroma, grassy and wet foliage follows. We’ve covered over a dozen Glenfiddich releases — both mainline and special editions — but one we’ve somehow never formally reviewed is likely its biggest seller: Glenfiddich 12 Years Old. Vanilla sweetness balancing out the juicy sour-acidic note from before. “Benchmark-Malt”. Great value. It is quite fruity on the nose and the palate with the green apple / cider / orchard fruits / citrus flavours quite prominent along with the honey. It’s not full of surprises, but for just a couple of bucks a dram, what are you expecting? I guess you could say it’s what started me on my whisky journey. The Scotch Noob Reviews 39 Comments These notes are for the Glenfiddich entry-level 12-year-old distillery bottling, with its distinctive triangular green glass bottle. Short to medium with malty flavors and a hint of toffee. The classic. On 02/09/2014. Well, there’s a reason this is one of the best-selling single malts in the world, as it hits all of the highlights of Speyside at a great price. Mit einem Video auf YouTube zum Glenfiddich 12 habe ich mich wieder für diesen Malt interessiert, ein Standard, sozusagen ein “Benchmark-Malt”. der Flasche. At the very end, a sweetish spice note mixes with some walnut. Vital Stats: Glenfiddich 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch; 750 ml; 40% abv / 80 proof/ $22-$32 price range. light and fruity, some pear notes. Whiskybase is founded in 2007 with the goal to create the biggest resource of whisky information in the world. ausfüllt, es ist eher der  Duft. This has the prestigious honour of being the first single malt scotch I ever tried. handelt sich immerhin  um  den meistverkauften Single Malt The name Glenfiddich means “Valley of the Deer” in Scottish Gaelic. Generally speaking, it is my experience that those who are new to whiskey go for sweet, flowery …