A comparison chart is always a good way to start as it puts things into perspective quickly. Spare parts come from our head office - you can contact us on 1300 301 290 and we can organise parts.But some parts are available online, depending on what you need https://www.weber.com/AU/en/home/. Hi Edna, yes you can. What is the gas fitting type and size for bbq hose connection to bbq and so I can get a custom length hose made to connect to motorhome outlet. Weber Baby Q Standard (Q1000) is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2020, 2019 and 2017. Please see our disclosure page for more info. The Weber Q 1400 & Q 2400 main difference between their counterparts is that they are electric. Ask a question about Weber Baby Q Standard (Q1000) in Gas BBQs. Size-wise and feature-wise, the Weber Q 1400 is identical to the Weber Q 1000, and the Q 2400 is the same size as the Q 2000. Hi i just bought a weber q1000 but for some reason i can connect the regulator hose to my LPG bottle? Where can I get spare parts.Baby q 1000.My post code 5015 (SA)Thanks. Jumbuck 4 Burner Hooded Stardom with Side Burner, https://www.weber.com/AU/en/accessories/cooking/barbecue-accessories/3m-lp-bayonet-hose-q-spirit-genesis-summit/HR10010.html, https://www.weber.com/AU/en/accessories/cooking/barbecue-accessories/3m-lp-bayonet-hose-q-spirit-genesis-summit/HR10010.html#q=hose&lang=en_AU&start=1.

Thanks. Is the Weber baby q a POL or 3/8 connection.

I want to get an extended hose for my Weber q, Are these available say 1.5m plus and where from? As I mentioned before, the Weber Q1000 grill is really versatile and that is it’s greatest strength. The 3200 is the only grill out of the Weber Q Series that has a warming rack; a feature rarely seen in my reviews. Instead of stainless steel burners, these two grills come equipped with 1560 Watt cooking elements. These two models are again bigger and better than the 2000 or 2200 with more cooking area (393 square inches) and more heat (21,700 BTU’s). Click here to pick up Weber Aluminum Drip Pans. We are not aware of the gas requirements for Portuguese barbecues. Not only can you use it as a standard grill but it also has a split-grate so you can use it as a grate/griddle cooking combination if you’d prefer. Depend on the heat option, grills are divided into gas, charcoal, electric and combination of two heat options. Hi DGo, thanks for your question.You can connect to the outdoor bayonet, there should be no issue there. Hi there, we have this longer hose available online and in Weber retailers: Spare parts come from our head office - you can contact us on 1300 301 290 and we can organise parts. You can see some of my favorite camp recipes over here. Hi Rick, sorry we can only comment on connections that are suitable for Australian and New Zealand barbecues. If you are shopping for a new portable grill and haven’t heard of the Weber Q grill, let me tell you that you really should give this series a look. As we work and travel remote, i am estimating all of our gas usage. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You have entered an incorrect email address! To help with further research, please see the links I’ve listed in the table for each Weber Q Grill. I bought an LPG extension with a connector that looks like it will attach to the Baby Q and a bayonet connector at the other end from the supplier of the Baby Q but not sure if I should use it? Do you guys sell one. Hi Russell, yes, there is a space at the bottom of the Portable Cart that is capable of holding a 9kg gas bottle. I'm guessing somewhere between 300 and 400g/h.Any advice would be appreciated. The burner uses 9 MJ (8,500 BTU) and an 8.5kg bottle would last you about 45 hours of cooking time. Tried again last night and the same thing happened. You can order the cover that fits your model by clicking on the item number in the the table below or by using our grill identifier tool here. I think that’s quite handy, as it also protects from the elements, meaning your propane tank won’t rust out if you live in more humid areas. What also comes with the size of these grills is the price. Beside the size, you may also have to consider the heat option. Hi Steve, yes it does. Just like any other Weber grill. The major difference is that the 1200 has a thermometer built into the grill lid.

Does the webber hose have a regulator on it. – Weber Q1000 vs Go Anywhere. I have not been able to locate any gas consumption? One of my favorite parts of camping is definitely cooking. Thank You. Hi Russell the carts are sold separately, there are 2 carts that are compatable with the baby q, one of them doesn't appear to have any gas bottle facilities but the patio cart has a spot for 9kg gas bottles. I like the versatility of having a camp grill. I’ve never experienced this issue but it’s worth noting. Dimensions: 20.5 x 27 x 23.5 inches Weight: 27.2 lbs. As you can see, the biggest difference between these two grills is the size and of course the price, which we’ll get to at the end of the article. Cut them to size to fit the grill and then you can use them to cook things like eggs, bacon, etc.

We suggest a minimum of 4.5kg bottle to give you an accurate expectation around cooking hours you should get from the bottle, but that size will be fine- just be aware you may not get as many cooks as stated in your handbook. I had to buy a new one. I always bring my camp kitchen to set my grill on but if you don’t have a table set up, the Weber Rolling Cart might be a good option for you. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you are unsure about which model you own, or which cover is correct for your grill, reach out to us here or give us a call at 1-800-446-1071 and we'll be happy to help you find the right cover.. GAS GRILL COVERS This would save me having to have a cylinder of gas on my patio and makes sense. I don’t suppose that a large gas bottle could increase the heat? Hi, does the Weber Baby Q cart support a 9kg gas bottle? The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles plus the familiar Weber Q logo branded in the lid. The only difference is that I have an 8.5 gas bottle.

As with the last comparison, the 2200 offers a built-in thermometer in the hood and electronic ignition, while the 2000 comes with the standard push-button ignition and no thermometer. Listing monitored by Weber representatives. Click here to pick up the Weber Griddle Top for Q1000 Grill. These two grills come with a stationary stand that the grill unit bolts on to. Thanks, Tim. With added accessories, you can use it however you like. If you're cooking a roast, then you'll need a convection tray and trivet to lift the food away from the direct heat. Alternatively, contact us via [email protected] The Weber Q Series is easily one of my favorite portable grills. For the Weber Q 1200, you can expect to pay around $250, but I have seen some places that try to sell it for closer to $300. The LP model comes with an adaptor hose to connect to a 20lb propane tank . "Front" leg frame for Weber Q1000/1200, "model years 2014 and newer". Hi Scott, thanks for your question. Does Weber Baby Q come with gas hose and regulator?Thanks! If you want a grill with side tables as well, check out the Weber Q1000’s big brother, the Weber Q1200. If you're comfortable to, please get in touch with our customer service team on 1300301290 and we can talk you through the settings.