Severability: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision(s) of these Beta Test Program Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.

The purchase of this item requires you to exchange your old propane tank for a new filled propane tank. I grilled my first steak tonight and I have never barbecued by myself before - just followed the instructions about doing the leak test and letting it get hot enough to do its thing - I ate the whole steak which I haven't done in a while.

I am interested in: (check all that apply).

Very quick warm up with nearly full cooking top coverage, no cold spots. The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles plus the familiar Weber Q logo branded in the lid. By participating in the Beta Test Program after we post any such changes, you agree to the Beta Test Program Terms as modified. The sun is shining and water glistening. The 16oz propane cylinders last a long time because the Webber gets the job done quickly. You agree that Ace is under no duty to use your Feedback or keep your Feedback confidential. Prices, promotions, styles, and availability may vary. My friend had same problem with his grill and had to replace the collar first year he used it. Unless both you and Ace agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate or join more than one person's or party's claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a consolidated, representative, or class proceeding. Budget Pick: Weber Q1000 Liquid Propane Grill. Ace Rewards members spending $50 or more are eligible to receive free Next Day delivery on in-stock orders. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY. Be the first to hear about special offers, events, popular new items and helpful home improvement tips. To determine if you live in the delivery service area of a Participating Beta Test Program Retailer, please contact Ace Customer Care at 888-827-4223. The arbitrator will decide the substance of all claims in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, including recognized principles of equity, and will honor all claims of privilege recognized by law. Beta Test Program memberships and benefits (i) are for the personal, household use of the eligible member only; and (ii) cannot be sold, shared, leased, assigned, gifted, or otherwise transferred. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. What should I do?

Overall great product as you'd expect from Weber. To date i haven't had a hitch with the grill and some summer days we take it on our boat on day trips to have a meal on the boat or shoreline -it works perfect even the starter button after two years. For starters, you don’t have to prepare anything except the gas tank and food. If you have questions, please contact the Customer Care Center.

Weber makes some of the best kettle grills and smokers on the market. Liquid Propane (LP) Tank(s) The LP tank and connections supplied with your Weber Gas Barbecue have been designed and tested to meet government, American Gas Association and Underwriters Laboratories requirements. How to cook indirect on a two burner gas grill? May be used with Weber Portable Cart model #6557. Your participation in the Beta Test Program is subject to these Beta Test Program Terms and to the following additional policies, terms, conditions, guidelines, agreements, and documents (collectively, “Additional Agreements”), all as modified by Ace from time to time in its sole discretion: To the extent of any conflict between these Beta Test Program Terms and any of the Additional Agreements, these Beta Test Program Terms will prevail. The closed dimensions are 36.9 cm x 68.6 cm x 42cm, Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body, Push-button ignition and infinite control burner valve settings, Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. Certain product categories and brands are not eligible for promotional discounts or coupons. Beta Test Program memberships are available for purchase only on www.acehardware.com. Free delivery offer excludes same day delivery. If the value of the relief sought is $10,000 or less, either you or Ace may elect to have the arbitration conducted by telephone or based solely on written submissions, which election shall be binding on the other party subject to the arbitrator's discretion to require an in-person hearing if the circumstances warrant. All our Q3000 series grills use a 20lb propane tank. You can edit your question or post anyway. I guarantee, I won't be missing what this is replacing... We bought this compact BBQ to be used by a long distance truck driver, it works perfectly and fits nicely under the bunk. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Corporations and other business entities are not eligible to participate in the Beta Test Program. However I would still buy again, really happy with it. What do I do? The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") under its rules and procedures, including the AAA's Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes (as applicable), as modified by this Agreement to Arbitrate. Weber 50060001 Q1000 Liquid Propane Grill By Weber . If you do so, no portion of your membership fee will be refunded except as expressly provided in these Beta Test Program Terms. Finally got a decent little BBQ. Waiver: No delay or failure by Ace to enforce any of these Beta Test Program Terms shall be a waiver of any of our rights under these Program Terms. To be eligible to purchase a Beta Program membership and participate in the Beta Program you must: (i) Be a member in good standing of the Ace Rewards Program (for information on the Ace Rewards Program, including how to become a member, please click here); (ii) Have an acehardware.com online account linked to your Ace Rewards membership (for information on opening an acehardware.com online account, please click here; and. In the event we cancel the Beta Test Program, your Beta Test Program membership will automatically terminate upon the effective date of Program cancellation. PLEASE READ THESE BETA TEST PROGRAM TERMS BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE BETA TEST PROGRAM, AS THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS AND INCLUDE A BINDING CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION CLAUSE, A WAIVER OF YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASS ACTIONS, AND A WAIVER OF YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. Can I use lava rocks or ceramic briquettes in my grill? Very high quality and i might add the burner that gives out first is like new still. Orders must be placed on days the store is open, before 4pm local time or 2 hours before store closing time, whichever is earlier. I hear a hissing noise from my grill. You can still receive delivery on qualifying items for a fee. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Free Delivery for Ace Rewards Members on Orders of $50+ Sign In/Join Now. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2017. Construction: The headings used in these Beta Test Program Terms are for convenience only, are not a part of this agreement, and do not affect the interpretation of any of the provisions of these Beta Test Program Terms. Sign in for faster checkout and to redeem and earn rewards! Applicable Law: The laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern the Beta Test Program and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Ace. The sun is shining and water glistening. 2. Watched dozens of U-tube vids of other ideals so also ordered a portable stand, a cast iron griddle and a few other thing to convert it into an oven also. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND WILL IMPACT HOW CLAIMS YOU AND ACE HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE RESOLVED. However, if an item is not in stock, it will be delivered by the date indicated during checkout at the time of purchase on the Site. YOU ARE GIVING UP THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE A DISPUTE IN COURT BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY. (iii) Be an individual who resides in the delivery area of an Ace retailer participating in the Beta Test Program (“Participating Beta Test Program Retailer”).

Password must be a minimum of 6 characters.

Small enough to go wherever you go with enough grilling space to concoct a quick meal when back on land. 52.07 x 68.58 x 59.69 cm; 12.09 Kilograms, Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 100 is now the Weber Q 1000. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. The warming rack for my Spirit II won't fit.

If you're careful attaching the tanks, not a big problem. To obtain a refund, you will need to visit your Participating Beta Test Program Retailer. Thereafter, except as required by applicable law or expressly provided in these Beta Test Program Terms, Beta Test Program memberships may not be returned and the membership fee is non-refundable. LP cylinder (sold separately). Ace may modify or cancel the Beta Test Program at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. Durable, but lightweight, cast-aluminum construction of the Weber Q 1000 makes this super-portable grill the perfect tailgating companion. Weber 51080001 ... You could see the top 10 Weber Grills Propane Tanks of 2019 above. The order must be placed before 6pm local time on a day when the Participating Beta Test Program Retailer is open to be eligible for next business day delivery. YOU AND ACE AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE AT LAW OR EQUITY THAT HAS ARISEN OR MAY ARISE BETWEEN US IN CONNECTION WITH THE BETA TEST PROGRAM WILL BE RESOLVED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION.