Great Again Lyrics: "For this truth must be clear before us: Whatever America hopes to bring to pass in the world must first come to pass in the heart of America." / Driving past the freeway on my Main song words are I voted for man named Donald J Trump Cause when they’re playing the anthem I … We are Portugal The Man and “Weird Al” Yankovic, we just released a song called “Who’s Gonna Stop Me” and are currently doing a little AMA to let you know what’s up with our music and lives. Listen to Great Again by James McCoy Taylor, 5,364 Shazams. Lilly and McCoy were shy of a hundred and forty pounds In 1842 they went a hundred and eighteen rounds They begged McCoy to cash it in, he said that he would not Got up and fought one more round then died right on the spot He knew the game of fisticuffs, he knew the game of fight But no one knew the game would come and take his life that night James Taylor lyrics - 251 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Fire And Rain", "You've Got A Friend", "Carolina In My Mind". The official music video for Great Again premiered on YouTube on Thursday the 10th of September 2020. James McCoy Taylor's Great Again lyrics were written by James McCoy Taylor.. James McCoy Taylor Songs Male Country Singers Country Songs 2020 Top Country Songs I Voted For A Man Named Donald J Trump Song Lyrics Great Again James Mccoy Taylor. Listen to James McCoy Taylor's new song above. Great Again Lyrics.