I mean, I’m partial, but hearing it from others helps! I’ve done that and they still turn out great! Learn how your comment data is processed. If you look at other snickerdoodle recipes, you’ll probably find they are similar. I’m only twelve and found this recipe super easy to do with my 5 year old sister. They turned out perfect !!! So glad to hear it! Meanwhile, mix 3 tablespoons sugar, and 3 teaspoons cinnamon in a small bowl. I would love to hear your experience. I’m glad you like these so much! Sending hugs and hoping you are in a good spot right now. Preheat oven to 350º and line a baking sheet with parchment. Laura Rege is a Food Stylist and Recipe Developer who regularly contributes recipes and styles videos and photos for Delish. 1 1/2 cups in the dough, 3 tablespoons in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Werther’s® Original® Soft Caramels, unwrapped. I made about 150 today. The first time I chilled the dough and it made no difference. If you have troubles with your snickerdoodle cookies going flat. Gently mix those together before mixing into the wet ingredients. Hi Jenn! Bake for 10 minutes or until set. This is the best chewy snickerdoodle recipe! Snickerdoodles are my hub’s favorite cookie — he loved your recipe!! Don’t you think? Place on chilled ungreased cookie sheet, and bake 10 minutes. I’m so glad you liked them!

Getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too! Food for thought! The Best Snickerdoodle Cookies Recipe (with Video! Roll into balls and roll in a the cinnamon sugar mixture until coated, then space 2-inches apart on cookie sheets. Best recipe ever. I’m so glad to hear it! But these aren’t red or green, and they’re not cut out in the shape of Christmas trees, so I say that makes them perfectly acceptable to eat year-round. I think you are right, but don’t have the experience to say though, I’m afraid. It really made my day.

Hi, I’m Amy!

Roll into balls and roll in a the cinnamon sugar mixture until coated, then space 2-inches apart on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper or silpat mats. I am ALL about some snickerdoodle cookies! In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cream of tartar, and salt. My granddaughters loved making them and eating them. My husband thinks a snickerdoodle should be every state official cookie. Thank you!!! Like the ubiquitous. Other sources claim that a spice cookie is the state cookie of Connecticut. ), report from the Connecticut General Assembly. Snickerdoodle Recipe (THE BEST Snickerdoodles) - Rachel Cooks® Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Thank you!!! In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cream of tartar, and salt. Coat by gently rolling balls of dough in the sugar mixture. The infertility journey is something else, isn’t it?

Be sure to check out our updated collection of BEST CHRISTMAS COOKIE RECIPES here! It could be […], Masterclass on Whipped Cream Cakes (Sharp Edges) ». I just scoop them onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet, then start rolling them into balls, then roll them into the cinnamon-sugar mixture before arranging them 2 inches apart on a baking sheet. I did make a little change, used brown :). Spectrum Naturals organic all-vegetable shortening, No Bake Cheesecake for Saint Patrick’s Day, Beautiful Fall Thanksgiving Table Setting. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.

It's possible, and I'm here to help.

Beat until combined, dough will be crumbly. On top of the wet ingredients, add flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. They came out PERFECT .