What Is And What Should Never Be Tab by Led Zeppelin with free online tab player.

Obviously you don't do this if you play the solo with a slide. xsy means pick note x and slide from note x to, e-------------------------|--------|-------------------|---------------------, B-------------------------|--------|------5--7s9--7s9--|--7s2----------------, G----------9--9s13--11s13-|--11s6--|--4-6----7s9--7s9--|--7s2----------------, D---9--11-----------------|--------|-------------------|---------------------, A-------------------------|--------|-------------------|---------------------, E-------------------------|--------|-------------------|---------------------, e---------12---10-12-10---------------|--------------------------------------, B---7s12----------------10s12---10s12-|-10s12s14-------12--------------------, G-------------------------------------|--------------------------------------, D-------------------------------------|--------------------------------------, A-------------------------------------|--------------------------------------, E-------------------------------------|--------------------------------------, e--14s16--10s12-----------------------|--------------------------------------, B----------------10s12---10-8-10------|--10s14-------------------------------, e----------------------------------------|-----------------------------------, B-------14-------14------------14--14----|------14-14-14----14---------------, G--------------------------14------------|----------------------------14-----, D--7s14----14-14------5s14--------------7s14-14----------14------12---14-----, A----------------------------------------|-----------------------12----------, E----------------------------------------|-----------------------------------, e----------------------------------------|-------------------7---------------, B----------16----16-------------16--16---|------16-16-16--9--7---------------, G-------16----16----16-------16----------|---16-----------9------------------, D--9s16-----------------9s16-----------7s|16---------------------------------, A----------------------------------------|-----------------------------------, e----------------------|-----------------------------------|-------|---|----, B--14s17-16-14---------|--14s12s14--14s12s14--12s14--12s14-|12s9s7s|sss|s2--, G------------------14--|-----------------------------------|-----7s|sss|s2--, D---------------14-----|-----------------------------------|-----7s|sss|s2--, A----------------------|-----------------------------------|-------|---|----, E----------------------|-----------------------------------|-------|---|----, Note that on the solo if you aren't playing slide just bar the A, on the 14th fret and the B on the 16th fret with your ring finger. Author Unregistered.

It allows. that are played to get that "chuka" effect.

SKU: MN0038007

Then what's to. A13 E9 and these varied forms, e----------|----0---------7--------------------------------------, B---7------|----7---------0--------------------------------------, G---6------|----7---------7-----7--------------------------------, D---5------|----6---------6-----6--------------------------------, A----------|--------------------7--------------------------------, E----------|-----------------------------------------------------, I suggest to do a little ad-lib with the E9 chord variations until you find.

You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. Oooh Ho whoa. Catch the wind, see us spin, sail-away leave the day, way up high in the sky, hey whoa, But the wind won't blow, you really shouldn't go, it only. artist: "Led Zeppelin", Choose and determine which version of What Is And What Should Never Be chords and tabs by Led Zeppelin you can play. What Is And What Should Never Be tab by Led Zeppelin.

Includes Authentic Guitar TAB for Voice, range: B3-E6 or Guitar or Electric Guitar in A Major. (Chorus) So if you wake up with the sunrise, and all your dreams are still as new, and happiness is what you need so bad, well girl the answer lies with you yeah (Chorus) E A D A E but a the wind wont blow and we really shouldn't go, and it only goes to show, whoa, whoa whoa. My my my my my yeah. say leave the day. So if you wake up with the sunrise, and all your dreams are still as new, and happiness is what you need so bad, well girl the answer lies with you yeah, Uh, but a the wind wont blow and we really shouldn't go, and it only goes, to show, whoa, whoa whoa. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more.