Published in The Augusta Chronicle from Sep. 16 to Sep. 17, 2020. Hope your beautiful memories sustain you!

Write your message of sympathy today. Ovid served in the U.S. Army attaining the rank of Sargent E-5. Willie Lewis CHICKAMAUGA — Willie “Sonny” Freeman Lewis, 81, beloved daddy, oldest brother, uncle, grandpa, and friend died Saturday, May 9, 2020. Service: Sat. My sincere sympathy to you in the recent loss of your son & of Lew. Here is Willie Lewis’s obituary. Here is Willie Lewis’s obituary. Mr. Willie Ray Lewis, affectionally called "Toot", age 59, of 301 Embro Odell Road in Macon, North Carolina departed this life on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at his residence.

Hugs and prayers to Tammy and Tommy and Lavon. I've known the Lewis family since the early 70's when we lived on the same street in Augusta GA. So very concerned for you all at this time. 3 pm @ Golden Gate FH, To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our, Guest Book sponsored by The Dallas Morning News, Share to let others add their own memories and condolences. To leave a condolence message, add photos, or add videos, please login with your name and email. of Lubbock, TX.

He was a lifelong resident of the Cedar Grove and Chickamauga communites and attended Cooper Heights Church of God. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic.

All rights reserved. Please accept Echovita’s sincere condolences. Collins & Stone Funeral Home 128 S Fifth Street, Rockford, IL 61104. The Lewis family will have a private visitation and service with Bro.

Post Now Post. Willie Lou Lewis, daughter of Ella Smith and the late Willie Smith, was born May 16, 1942, in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Tribute Wall Obituary & Events. Hamilton County softball coaching legend Clifford Kirk, 83, dies, Joe Morgan, driving force of Big Red Machine, dies at 77, Guitar rock legend Eddie Van Halen dies of cancer at 65, Sam Ballard, Chattooga County School Board member, dies, Country star and hit Elvis songwriter Mac Davis dies at 78, Timothy Ray Brown, first person cured of HIV, dies of cancer, 'I Am Woman' singer Helen Reddy, '70s hitmaker, dies at 78, Jane Harbaugh, first female dean at UTC and academic trailblazer, dies at age 90, Jimmy Carter: Ginsburg a 'beacon of justice' in long career, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies at 87. I will always remember him driving down the street by our house in Brownfield on his way home from the farm, window rolled down, arm on the window and he always gave me the one finger wave! He attended schools at Ropes, Meadow, Rogers, New Mexico and ultimately graduated High School at Ropes in 1957. Funeral services will be conducted Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 1:00 PM in the Chapel of Boyd & Royster Funeral Services in Warrenton, North Carolina. I'm so sorry for your loss. Associated Press text, photo, graphic, audio and/or video material shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. My thoughts and prayers are with you all and love you all very much!! Service: Sat. He will be missed, but glad he is resting. The Reverend Edward Harrington will officiate and burial will follow at Greater Lovely Hill Cemetery in Macon, North Carolina. Send your deepest condolences with fresh flowers. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Such a great man! She loved to cook and one of her favorite pastimes was playing bingo. Entombment will take place at LaFayette Memory Gardens. Willie Lewis Obituary.

Heartfelt Condolences Arrangement- BASKET INCLUDED. There are no additional photos for Willie Lewis at this time. Plant a tree in memory of An environmentally friendly option Plant a tree. Please accept Echovita’s sincere condolences.

Share Willie's life story with friends and family. Our deepest sympathy.Reva Lovelace & Sterling & Summer Lovelace & Family, So sorry for your loss, I always looked forward to seeing him when he came into the John Deere store. Neither these AP materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and noncommercial use. Photos/Video. Nansi. Celebrating the life of Willie Lewis. Echovita Inc® is a registered trademark. Copyright © 2020, Chattanooga Times Free Press, Inc. Obituary of Willie Lewis Willie Lewis, Sr., age 79, of Windsor Mill, transitioned Tuesday, January 28, 2020 in Northwest Hospital of Randallstown, MD. Bobby was a very dear friend. Love you all. Copyright © 2020 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Willie is survived by his children; Timothy Lewis, Sheila “Kay” Lewis, Warren Lewis, William (Jocelyn) Lewis, Robert (Cindy) Fisher and Elizabeth Fisher (Randy) Hallman; siblings, Lillie “Tinsy” Gilreath, John (Anna) Lewis, Rose (Dean) George, Ava (Dennis) England and Dewayne (Sheila) Lewis; many grandchildren, great-grandchildren, nephews, nieces and cousins. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. Share a memory Plant a tree Share. Willie was born May 13, 1938 in Chattanooga, Tenn., to the late, William “Bill” and Viola Lewis. Willie Jorenna Lewis Carroll Obituary. 3 pm @ Golden Gate FH Edward White and Dennis England officiating. For Customer Service please call: 1-888-610-8262. Can’t say that about many these days.Rest In Peace Bobby.

Published in Dallas Morning News on Oct. 30, 2020. Send your deepest condolences with fresh flowers. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Hospice of Chatttanooga at hospiceofchattanooga.org. Plant a tree to honor the memory of your loved one. Willie worked for many years at Crystal Springs Bleachery and Chattanooga Glass Company. Obituary. May they Rest In Peace. Online guest book at www.wilsonfuneralhome.com. Share a memory of Willie Lewis. Ovid will be missed; yet, we will remember all the great laughter and his ability to make us laugh sitting around Grandma Lena‘s kitchen table- love y’all -, Please accept our sincere condolences on the loss of Bobby. This is such a sad tragedy. To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our. Mr. Lewis may be viewed on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 in the chapel of Boyd & Royster Funeral Services from Noon until 5:00 PM. March 23, 1939 - September 17, 2020. OBITUARY WILLIE LEWIS Born December 28, 1919 WILLIE LEWIS was born on December 28, 1919 and is under the care of Elmwood Cemetery & Mausoleum. Willie was born February 8, 1951 to the late Jim and Emma Randolph Lewis. Toot leaves to cherish his memory, three children, Eric Copeland (Jacquelyn), Brian Ward, and Shakerra Faulcon; four grandchildren, Jasmine Copeland, Jada Copeland, Ethan Copeland, and Olivia Harris; one sister, Nancy Lewis; two brothers, Joe Lewis (Varanie) and Ora Lewis (Minnie); one sister-in-law, Linda Joyce Lewis; one aunt, Virginia "Dare" Moore; one special cousin, Barbara Jones; five special friends, Charles Alston, Greg Alston, David Troy, and Jerod Person; along with a host of nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends.