This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller.

We are passionate collectors, bringing you the best statues currently on the market. About us. ... VKH – Android 18 vs SS Vegeta $ 295.00. It has shipped from the factory to me, so I should receive it by the end of September. Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on, Estimated delivery within 16-20 business days. Product/作品: Broly VS Goku Vegeta, 布罗利VS悟空贝吉塔 shipping: + $300.00 shipping . 3. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Shipping time: Estimated third quarter of 2020 (for reference only). Xceed – Broly vs Goku & Vegeta € 505-12%. Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available.

We appreciate your support at this difficult time and hope that you can understand that the current situation is out of our control. Brand: XCEED&ORS Studio Size: H 58cm x D38cm x W75cm. Money back or replacement (buyer's choice). Height, Width, Length/高,宽,长: 58cm, 38cm, 75cm

It has shipped from the factory to me, so I should receive it by the end of September. Love this one. share.

Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. (once after we ship it, can’t change the address anymore). (once after we ship it, can’t change the address anymore)

Add to Wishlist + XCEED THE FINALE: GOKU VS KID BUU $ 279.00. 【In Stock】XCEED&ORS Studio Dragon Ball Super Goku Vegeta VS Broly Resin Statue.

$919.99.

Dragon Ball Super FiGPiN Set of 4 Goku God Vegeta Trunks Broly The Movie NEW DBZ. International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges.

Add to Wishlist + Xceed – Arrival Vegeta $ 259.00. 1925869: Weight: 30 kg = 66.1387 lb = 1058.2189 oz: Category: So classification > DBZ > Pre sale Resin statue: Tag: vegeta, Goku, Broli: Brand: XCEED: Creation Time: 2020-06-27 XCEED & ORS Broli VS goku Vegeta Resin statue Figure DBZ DragonBall Z In stock. Ackerman Fortitude Ver. Dragon Ball Super FiGPiN Set of 4 Goku God Vegeta Trunks Broly The Movie NEW DBZ. Statue size: 80cm (width) x 58cm (depth) x 40cm (height), . Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser.

Please confirm your address is all correct.If you wanna change the address, please contact us within two days after you purchased. Immediate payment of US $9.80 is required. PRICE STATED IN USD Add to Wishlist + Xceed – Goku vs Black (Part B of Diorama) € 307 € 269-12%. I preordered this a few months ago, but realized I just don’t have the space for this resin. Xceed – Goku vs Black (Part B of Diorama) $ 365.00 $ 320.00. F4 and Xceed – Goku vs Vegeta 1/4 Scale $ 499.00. XCEED & ORS VS goku Vegeta Resin statue Figure DBZ DragonBall Z COA Limited Offer Pre sale: Item NO. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees.

See the seller's, Goku Vs Vegeta In Collectible Dragonball Z Anime Items, Collectible Alabastrite, Acrylic & Resin Dragon Statues, 1:6 Scale Statue Collectible Comics Figurines. View cart for details.

Copyright © 2006-2020 YMCart INC. All Rights Reserved.

Sold out or Availbale soon. Signup for our newsletter to get notified about sales and new products. 3 comments. It's a great place to find more information on old collectibles and new releases with some exclusive merchandise. Due to the ongoing Chronavirus issue in China, all shippers will not open as planned on the 10th of Feb. Xceed – Broly vs Goku & Vegeta $ 599.00.

Get the item you ordered or get your money back. It really is, it was bigger than i thought honestly, the body of the characters themselves overshadowed all my 1/6 statues.

Shipping time is according to your choice of shipping methods. Copy and share this link on social network or send it to your friends, 【In Stock】XCEED&ORS Studio Dragon Ball Super Goku Vegeta VS Broly  Resin Statue, Brand:XCEED&ORS Studio Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. We will ship the product within 3-5 business days. IN STOCK Xceed Dragon Ball Z Super Broly Vs Ss Goku Vegeta Resin Statue Diorama. This amount is subject to change until you make payment.

For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. F4 and Xceed – Goku vs Vegeta 1/4 Scale $ 499.00. We will ship the product within 3-5 business days.

Price:569USD. An item that has been used previously.

Looks fantastic. The statue should be shipped to me soon, and once I receive it, I will ship it directly to you! Size: H58cm x D38cm x W75cm, PRICE STATED IN USD Our aim is to give you an easy way to obtain awesome collectables and displays pieces . $919.99. Add to Wishlist + Figure Class – Super Vegeto DCS002 $ 289.00-13%. Just purchased this on Anime Collect for around $700. Add to Wishlist + Xceed Studio – Dragon Fist Explosion Super Saiyan 3 (SSJ3) Goku $ 429.00. ... VKH – SSJ Goku vs Superman $ 339.00-13%. Pre-order product, we will confirm with your address when to pay the rest. From Epoch to Bandai, Irwin to Figuarts, if it's got Dragon Ball on it you'll see it in the group! Deposit:199USD.

International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. 8.6" Dragon Ball Super Saiyan Broly Broli Action Figure Model Collectible Gift, Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan Son Gohan Action Figures Figurine Collectible Model, Anime Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta PVC Action Figure Figurine Toy Gift, S.H.Figuarts Super Saiyan God Blue SSGSS Vegeta Dragon Ball Super SHF For Gift, Dragon Ball Figure Set DRAGON ARCHIVES Broly Yamcha Kamesennin Goku Gogeta /585E, S.H.Figuarts Dragon Ball Super Broly 2019 Movie Armored Broly Figure New In Box, Dragon Ball Super Broly, Goku, Gogeta & Vegeta Die-Cut Anime Sticker Set GE-5583, Figpin Dragon Ball Super Broly Movie SSGSS Gogeta Collectible Pin #202 NEW, Dragon Ball Piccolo anime figure figures PVC Action Figure Toy Doll Collectibles, Dragon Ball High Spec Coloring Cui Figure BANPRESTO Mega Rare, Dragon Ball Figure Gogeta Broly Goku Vegeta Lot of 6, Dragon Ball High Spec Coloring HSCF Dodoria Figure Rare, Lot 21pcs Toy Set Dragonball Z Dragon Ball DBZ Action Figure Anime Goku Vegeta, 20pcs Dragon Ball Z Super Son Goku Action Figure toys collection 1/2Generation, Dragon Ball Z GT Super Saiyan 4 Goku Gogeta Super Broli Vegeta Figure Anime Toys, Anime Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan Son Goku 3 PVC Action Figure Collectible Toy, 22CM Anime Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan Broly PVC Action Figure Figurine Toys Gift, The Last Day of Summer Akiko Kamimura 30cm Anime SISTERS PVC Figure New, Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan Son Goku Vetega Gotenks Collection Toys 21pcs/Set, Dragon Ball Super Bandai Mini Figure VS Series 1 Goku Vegeta Trunks Zamasu. For the price and the quality, it's unbeatable. “Excellent(EX):A used product in a relatively good condition, although it has some usability”, Dragon ball Super SSGSS Gogeta & Broly movies Goku Vegeta Figure 2 Set Used DHL. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Sellers declare the item's customs value and must comply with customs declaration laws. It has a really nice weight to it too which adds to the presence it has, this is a grail for me for sure. 【Pre order】XCEED&ORS Studio Dragon Ball Super Goku Vegeta VS Broly Resin Statue Deposit. Add to Wishlist + KRC – SSJ4 Gogeta vs Omega Shenron $ 349.00 $ 249.00. Add to Wishlist + Shogun Studios – Gogeta VS Janemba $ 399.00 $ 349.00. Copy and share this link on social network or send it to your friends, XCEED & ORS VS goku Vegeta Resin statue Figure DBZ DragonBall Z COA Limited Offer Pre sale.