Preview, buy and download songs from the album Bloodborne (Original Soundtrack), including "Omen," "The Night Unfurls," "Hunter's Dream" and many more. Buy the album for £24.75. I have heard it on other copies as well and tried a few high end setups now just to make sure its not system dependent. The composers that I am most familiar with on this project are Ryan Amon and Michael Wandmacher. 0:04:11 Hunter's Dream. Truly a CD to own and impress with your fancy audio setup, provided you have one ;). Very dramatic. referencing Bloodborne (Original Soundtrack), 2xLP, Album, Dlx, Ltd, Gre, LMLP017 very mediore color selection for this one. The original Japanese CD has 4 more tracks compared to this. If you're interested, don't hesitate, very mediore color selection for this one. 0:25:55 Hail The Nightmare. Hello im looking to buy this for 50 euro. Songs start at $1.29. Buy the album for $27.99. I dont know about others but Im getting some distortions on Rom, The Vacuous Spider. Contact me if anyone are intereted, Very good pressing, audio quality is top notch. 0:02:06 The Night Unfurls. Ryan Amon composed the music for the film "Elysium" and did an outstanding job for that movie. 0:14:12 Blood Starved Beast. 0:22:43 Watchers. Please, drop. I dont understand why though, they did pretty much all the other bosses and included the optional ones, but Mergos Wet Nurse is mandatory and not included? Getting some heavy distortions/clipping on some of the tracks. These are more related to the game. The missing songs are: "Terror" (Cris Velasco), Amygdala (Cris Velasco), "of the Pthumerian Line" (Michael Wandmacher), and "Lullaby for Mergo" (Ryan Amon). A beautiful CD with slick artwork and images all over. They're the worst on 'The first hunter' and 'Rom, The Vacuous Spider', Outstanding quality and musicianship. 0:11:09 Cleric Beast. Label: Team Entertainment Inc. - KDSD-00772,773,Team Entertainment Inc. - KDSD-00772,00773 • Format: 2x, CD Album • Country: Japan • Genre: Classical, Stage & Screen • Style: Score, Soundtrack, Video Game Music Lots of deep cello sounds and orchestral strings combinations. It happens on some other tracks too but Rom is the worst. Preview, buy, and download songs from the album 『Bloodborne the Old Hunters』 original soundtrack - EP, including "Ludwig, The Holy Blade," "Laurence, The First Vicar," "Living Failures… View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2015 CD release of Bloodborne (Original Soundtrack) on Discogs. No Lullaby For Mergo though, thats very unfortunate, one of the most memorable tracks. Songs start at $0.99. Bloodborne (Original Soundtrack), 2xLP, Album, Dlx, LMLP017, Bloodborne (Original Soundtrack), 25xFile, MP3, Album, 320, none, Bloodborne (Original Soundtrack), 2xLP, Album, Dlx, Ltd, Gre, LMLP017, Bloodborne (Original Soundtrack), 2xCD, Album, KDSD-00772,773, KDSD-00772,00773.