What is the weight limit for a Zinus bed frame? The frame is meant for use with a box spring and mattress set. ZINUS Frame/Mattress Foundation 5 year Worry Free Limited Warranty. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2018. Despite the fact that I believe that anything that's put together with a two inch allen needs to die a fire-y death, this was well worth the extra 30 minutes of agony. Proof of purchase is a requirement and you can register your product here. See all details for ZINUS Shalini Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation /... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Can I attach a headboard and a footboard to my SmartBase? It is easy to assemble. Zinus Queen Modern Metal Upholstered Bed Frame Bunnings Warehouse. No tools needed. Shipping was quick (the website stated it may take three-five days to receive it) I received it in two. Great price.

4 stars... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This page works best with JavaScript. Customers love the brand and rave about their products. They look great and everything you need to assemble is included. It looks like it costs much more than it was and looks so nice.

My teenager loves it.

I reached out to customer service and after couple of weeks they informed me that they could not find replacemnent parts and agreed to refund, provided i pack and send the item back to them. I am blown away! I got this bed for niece's dorm room. Reasons to get a top-quality Zinus bed frame.

Platform Bed Frames + Foundations. The little ratchet included was very handy and overall I could not be happier with it. In all my years I have assembled lots of products, most are either missing parts or just cumbersome to build. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2019.

It's very sturdy. This is my second Zinus bed frame purchase. I purchased this bed after noticing all of the positive reviews.

Took me 20 to 30 minutes to assemble alone. Have had this for about a year and it was really easy to put together, just needed the included allen wrench.

EXCELLENT QUALITY AND EXCELLENT PURCHASE....GREAT GREAT GREAT, Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2018. Highly recommend.

Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2020.

Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Zinus Mia 38 Black Metal Platform Bed With Headboard Queen Com. The fabric headboard is very nice and it was quite easy to put together. I bought two of these for my girls’s bedrooms. Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2017.

Unscrewed like 3 screws to break it in half and easily got them in and out of a minivan, up 2 flights of stairs, and screwed back together. Do I need a box spring with a Zinus platform bed frame? Just moved to a new place yesterday and was taken aback by how easy it was to break it apart and put it back together at the new place.

We/She loves it. All the pieces were well organized and nicely stored. It took us a few minutes to put the entire thing together and it is solid! This warranty is void if the product is altered or improperly used. I purchased one in the month of Nov'19.

The design of this bed is ridiculously smart! Ordered it for my daughter's room. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2018. Frequently Asked Questions.

After 6 months i noticed the leg and the board that it got attached to got bent. I am a woman who's not much of a handy person but was able to put this together with no problems (with the help of my 8 year old daughter :) ).

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Wood Bed Frame is beautiful and functional. Instructions were easy to follow. Believe it or not, their stylish and affordable designs are just the beginning.

ZINUS Shalini Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation /... ZINUS Shalini Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Dark Grey, Twin. Didn't expect it to be particularly sturdy since its cheap but it doesn't creak or anything. Zinus 5 year limited warranty applies to all platform beds and bed frames/foundations purchased as new from an authorized retailer. You can’t beat these beds! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2019. UPS had a difficult time lugging this huge box into my apartment building and I had a hell of a time getting it up 5 flights of stairs. frame … Do I need any tools to assemble my Zinus platform bed? It's very durable for the price.

I assembled them alone while 14wks pregnant with the “help” of my 2 girls under 5 in less than an hour. Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2019. Very durable. 2 Inspirational Zinus Platform Bed Assembly Instructions Pdf.

There are a lot of reasons to love Zinus. Really cute, doesn't need a box spring, sturdy, and very easy to put together. These bed frames are made using high-quality, durable materials like steel and real wood, not particle board or MDF. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The easily assembled 5 in. ZINUS Shalini Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Dark Grey, King Visit the Zinus Store 4.7 out of 5 stars 17,853 ratings Easy to set up... took me less than a hour to set up. Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2018. Highly recommend it. You'll love the 6 Leg Adjustable Metal Bed Frame at AllModern We've made it easy with instructions available in a PDF right on our site! Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2017. Brilliant product, well designed and by far the best thing I’ve built. It's very affordable, and looks amazing. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 2 Inspirational Zinus Platform Bed Assembly Instructions Pdf Zinus Mia 38 Black Metal Platform Bed With Headboard Twin Com Zinus Modern Studio Platform 2000 Metal Bed Frame Mattress Foundation No Boxspring Needed Wooden Slat Support Zinus Assembly Assemble Bed Frame Review Does It Work You Zinus Platform Bed Review Sleepopolis Zinus Shalini 41 Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed … zinus bed frame The Zinus 5 in.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I can't say enough about how nice it looks and we have a twin bed with a secret hiding place for presents that our kids won't find for Xmas! Zinus Luis Quick Lock 14 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame Queen Hd Qcmp 14q The Home Depot. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This however arrived and within half hour of me getting it I had it assembled.